Who is your most annoying character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is your most annoying character?

Who is your most annoying character in Battlestar Galactica?

For me one definite vote goes to Kat.

There are many times I wish she was in an airlock and it accidentally opened..
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Sharon--mostly because of how annoyingly unconvincing Grace Park's "acting" is.

Also hated Tory from her very first appearance. Glad the Chief finally did what I'd wanted to do since Season 2.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post

Also hated Tory from her very first appearance. Glad the Chief finally did what I'd wanted to do since Season 2.
      Yeah that messed up their download a bit hehe

You'd think Tory would have found a way to back out of that knowing when she plugged in to the others what she did would have been noticed by the chief.

Comment

Thing is Grace Park isn't too bad in Hawaii Five O.... Maybe Galactica was a bit out her depth

Comment

For me it would have to be Baltar..... I just could not get into his character. he irritated the LIFE out of me and I wish Roslin would have airlocked his ass.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
            For me it would have to be Baltar..... I just could not get into his character. he irritated the LIFE out of me and I wish Roslin would have airlocked his ass.
            OMG He was my 2nd most annoying character... I couldn't believe they had him last the whole 4 seasons..... He was just annoying on every level for me. Should have been airlocked the moment they found out he really did betray the colonies.

And on that when they had the "cylon detector" plot did Roslin and Adama get tested?

Comment

I found Dee a tad annoying in season 3.......but then again at times Apollo and Starbuck and Anders all were.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I'm currently on my third run through the series and slowly finding more people to shove out the airlock

Roslin has become annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem
                  Kat i hated her until she died her last ep was great.
                  ^Agreed. She really bugged the heck outta me, but "The Passage was a great ep for her.

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post

Ditto on Sharon. It's a shame too, because her characters were complex, and interesting to me otherwise. But her acting just wasn't on par with the rest of the talent on the show.

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                  Really??? I *loved* Baltar. (Though, to clarify, not in the same way that I LOVED Adama, for instance) I mean, don't get me wrong, I hated his guts while watching him sometimes, but that's what made him so interesting. Just when you think you feel nothing but hate for the guy, he does something that starts to make you change your mind. Plus James Callis made the guy bloody hilarious! Overall, I really found his character fascinating.

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                  I found Dee a tad annoying in season 3.......but then again at times Apollo and Starbuck and Anders all were.
                  Dee is the third one on my list (after Kat and Sharon). Even as early as S2 - the way she treated Billy really irked me.

EDIT:
                  Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  I'm currently on my third run through the series and slowly finding more people to shove out the airlock

Roslin has become annoying
                  What?!?!? NO! Impossible!
                  "We still commit murder because of greed and spite and jealousy, and we still visit all of our sins upon our children. We refuse to accept the responsibility for anything we've done. [...] Its not enough to survive... One has to be worthy of survival."
                  ~William Adama

All this has happened before. All this is happening again.

Comment

Number One.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Professor_S View Post
                      What?!?!? NO! Impossible!
                      What you find it hard to believe someone could not like Roslin?

Comment

The queasy quad (Dee, Apollo, Starbuck, Anders). I didn't like their interactions although they were okay as characters.
                        sigpic

Comment

Tory. I cheered when she died.
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                            What you find it hard to believe someone could not like Roslin?
                            Yes!!! ( No, not actually. My best friend and I have debates about Roslin all the time. He finds her to be cold, self-serving, and ruthless; I disagree, but I see the argument.)
                            "We still commit murder because of greed and spite and jealousy, and we still visit all of our sins upon our children. We refuse to accept the responsibility for anything we've done. [...] Its not enough to survive... One has to be worthy of survival."
                            ~William Adama

All this has happened before. All this is happening again.

Comment

Tory and Tigh. I'd have shoved both of them out of the airlock twice for good measure!

Comment

Working...
                              X