X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your Animal Spirit Guide?

Some fun...

I found it interesting as I, despite my love for cats, have always been associated with the Wolf. My Family has often enoyed teasing me over this.

So a little quiz because I am curious...

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...l-spirit-guide

My Results:

The Wolf is your spirit guide. You have the most common spirit guide as most people find themselves drawn to the Wolf for any variety of reasons (however, some cultures believe that humans came from the Dog Star, Sirus...a star that is closely linked with the wolf. This could explain why lots of people feel this connection). The Wolf is perhaps the most misunderstood and misjudged animal. This is because of its smeered past. They are not the crazed, out-for-blood animals that are portrayed in the American West history. After a long and grusome fight, the Wolf has finally gotten the respect it long deserved. Now, the Wolf is commonly associated with deep thought, perseverance, and above all others, teaching. Wolves are thought of as teachers in Native American culture. This means that you are probably the person people go to for help with things that they don't understand...and if you don't understand it either, you won't hesitate to learn about it. This follows hand-in-hand with the Wolves, and those guided by the Wolves, tendancy to be 'pathfinders'...they find a way, no matter what. You are also very close to family and friends (your 'pack') because those who hear the Wolf's call are incredibly loyal to those they care for, just as the Wolf cares for his pack. But alas, with plus', there come minus'. Wolf followers have a tendancy to over-think, and miss the little things. You also have a tendancy to beat yourself up over things, and blame yourself for every little thing. And if you can't figure something out...everyone must stay out of your way cause that is the equivalent of the end of the world for you. Don't let yourself fall into that pattern because this most often will lead to depression. You need to accept that things just happen and you can't do anything to change or stop it. The Wolf is here to help teach you those lessons. Congratulations, you have a loyal ally in the Wolf; let him be your teacher for when you have him, you will need no other.
    This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

The Rabbit (aka: Hare)

is your spirit guide. This is a cautious, shy animal with a unique and rare ability to sense danger long before it becomes a threat. Rabbits also have excellent observation skills and sensitive reflexes. They are fast and agile...more so then any other in the animal world. Because you have a Rabbit spirit guide, he gives these traits to you. You are very sensitive and alert to things around you...especially to other peoples emotions and true intentions. You also find things out, or realize things much quicker then others. This can prove useful in getting ahead in jobs and relationships. Rabbits also symbolize nurturing, especially with their young. This means that you are probably very good with children and love being around them. Your a very caring spirit. However, because of the Rabbit's fearful and skittish nature, people who walk with the Rabbit tend to also be neurotic and paranoid. You worry alot and jump at every shadow...relax! It's healthy to be a little weary of things but don't let your fear consume you, or you will miss out on living. Rabbits lives are short, and they know how to take advantage of every waking moment...your Rabbit guide is here to show you how to fulfill that destiny. Congratulations, you have a keen ally in the Rabbit. An animal
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Of course...I'm a Horse.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
        Of course...I'm a Horse.
        Mr. Ed?
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I iz Owl! *who who*
          Last edited by Onealwasoverrated; 14 June 2011, 09:39 PM.
          Todd: Fish in a pond, busy busy, lots to do, here and there. Dry as a desert outside, no place to go. Eat up, get stronger, think and hope, think and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence. Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Dirt is all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending. I know the future. Come inside. I'll show you your Destiny... John Sheppard.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            Mr. Ed?
            No Gary....how do you do?

Comment

Originally posted by AllyCat View Post
              Some fun...

I found it interesting as I, despite my love for cats, have always been associated with the Wolf. My Family has often enoyed teasing me over this.

So a little quiz because I am curious...

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...l-spirit-guide

My Results:
              Nice quiz. Thanks for posting it. I actually took the test twice. Depending on what my mood is, I'm either a Wolf or Bear:

The Wolf is your spirit guide. You have the most common spirit guide as most people find themselves drawn to the Wolf for any variety of reasons (however, some cultures believe that humans came from the Dog Star, Sirus...a star that is closely linked with the wolf. This could explain why lots of people feel this connection). The Wolf is perhaps the most misunderstood and misjudged animal. This is because of its smeered past. They are not the crazed, out-for-blood animals that are portrayed in the American West history. After a long and grusome fight, the Wolf has finally gotten the respect it long deserved. Now, the Wolf is commonly associated with deep thought, perseverance, and above all others, teaching. Wolves are thought of as teachers in Native American culture. This means that you are probably the person people go to for help with things that they don't understand...and if you don't understand it either, you won't hesitate to learn about it. This follows hand-in-hand with the Wolves, and those guided by the Wolves, tendancy to be 'pathfinders'...they find a way, no matter what. You are also very close to family and friends (your 'pack') because those who hear the Wolf's call are incredibly loyal to those they care for, just as the Wolf cares for his pack. But alas, with plus', there come minus'. Wolf followers have a tendancy to over-think, and miss the little things. You also have a tendancy to beat yourself up over things, and blame yourself for every little thing. And if you can't figure something out...everyone must stay out of your way cause that is the equivalent of the end of the world for you. Don't let yourself fall into that pattern because this most often will lead to depression. You need to accept that things just happen and you can't do anything to change or stop it. The Wolf is here to help teach you those lessons. Congratulations, you have a loyal ally in the Wolf; let him be your teacher for when you have him, you will need no other.
              The Bear is your spirit guide. This is a spirit guide that represents strength, and power. This means that you are probably very strong-willed and you intimidate people easily (whether you mean to or not). On the other hand, the Bear also represents gentleness, motherly care/love, and dreaming. You probably dream about what the future holds and where life will take you. Although the Bear is typically represented as angry and fierce (which they can be if the need arises), they are actually very gentle and caring creatures who avoid conflict as much as possible. However, with the Bear as your guide, you posses and display alot of aggresion. Don't let that get the better of you. The Bear is your guardian because you need to start paying closer attention to how you think, act, and interact with others, and he is there to help you down that path. Congratulations, you have a strong, yet gentle ally in the Bear, he won't let you down.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                Nice quiz. Thanks for posting it. I actually took the test twice. Depending on what my mood is, I'm either a Wolf or Bear:
                It suits you though. In both personalities... Although I am jealous.. no matter how many times I take the test, or when, or mood.. I still wind up a wolf lol Guess I have to bow to the alpha male

Comment

It suits you though. In both personalities... Although I am jealous.. no matter how many times I take the test, or when, or mood.. I still wind up a wolf lol Guess I have to bow to the alpha male
                  The Bear is more what I'm like at work while the Wolf is more fitting with my personal life.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                    The Bear is more what I'm like at work while the Wolf is more fitting with my personal life.
                    Was thinking that way when I said it.. Read some of the postings you have done about work. You have to be more bear during those hours.

Comment

Roadkill.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Was thinking that way when I said it.. Read some of the postings you have done about work. You have to be more bear during those hours.
                        I definitely have to be more of the bear. I wish that weren't the case but whether you're a park ranger in training or a cop, being meek and working with the public means being eaten up verbally or physically. I wish it didn't have to be that way but in about 95% of my experiences with the public, that's very much the case.

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                        Roadkill.
                        Does that include skunk? I've seen (and unfortunately smelled) plenty of dead skunk on the roads recently.
                        sigpic

Comment

I have an owl. Suits me well seeing as I'm a witch....

Spoiler:
                          The Owl is your spirit guide. This is one of the most revered and misunderstood of animals. The Owl is most commonly associated with magic, clairvoyance, and wisdom. What this means to you, and to others who hear the call of the Owl, is that you are probably someone who others go to when they need advice or help solving a problem. You often appear wise beyond your years, and people give you much respect. Also, those blessed with the Owl spirit can be gifted with the ability to see into the human psychic and become clairvoyant listeners (meaning, they can hear what people are not saying)...an Owl person can easily see the truth hidden beneathe a lying tounge. Unfortunatly though, because of this rare gift, people can become weary of you, and may shy away. This is only because people don't accept what they don't understand. Therefore, those who posses the Owl spirit tend to become loners and don't make or keep friends easily. Don't let yourself fall into darkness and loneliness (possibly even bitterness) as most with the Owl guide do. But don't worry; with the Owl as your guide, he will teach you to see and hear past shadows, beyond fear and darkness, through the other side that promises light, happiness and knowledge. Congratulations, you have a wise and mystical ally in the Owl who will never leave your side.
                          sigpic

Comment

I be a Horse or an Owl.

The Horse is your spirit guide. This means, you posses a free spirit; one that moves with the wind. This type of personality trait comes from the Horse spirit that walks with you. To the American Indian, the Horse symbolizes freedom, and the power that comes with being free. People who are blessed enough to have such a wonderous spirit guiding them also posses high family values, and stamina. Those who walk with the Horse spirit beside them love there family and friends to no end and would do just about anything for them...including dying for them. Family is a strong and sacred bond among Horses, and this characteristic, he shares with you. You also are known for being able to take alot in life...to be able to get back up everytime you fall...to push forward, no matter how difficult it is. This kind of devotion to life and attaining the freedom that comes with having the Horse spirit is one of its best qualities. A warning: Do not let yourself become too wrapped up in this freedom because you may find yourself drowning in it. Horse people tend to fall into the pattern of irresponcibility and this often leads to difficulty holding jobs, and relationships. However, the Horse is there with you to guide you in the right direction. Congratulations, you have a noble ally in the Horse, strong in body and ruled by a love for life.
                            The Owl is your spirit guide. This is one of the most revered and misunderstood of animals. The Owl is most commonly associated with magic, clairvoyance, and wisdom. What this means to you, and to others who hear the call of the Owl, is that you are probably someone who others go to when they need advice or help solving a problem. You often appear wise beyond your years, and people give you much respect. Also, those blessed with the Owl spirit can be gifted with the ability to see into the human psychic and become clairvoyant listeners (meaning, they can hear what people are not saying)...an Owl person can easily see the truth hidden beneathe a lying tounge. Unfortunatly though, because of this rare gift, people can become weary of you, and may shy away. This is only because people don't accept what they don't understand. Therefore, those who posses the Owl spirit tend to become loners and don't make or keep friends easily. Don't let yourself fall into darkness and loneliness (possibly even bitterness) as most with the Owl guide do. But don't worry; with the Owl as your guide, he will teach you to see and hear past shadows, beyond fear and darkness, through the other side that promises light, happiness and knowledge. Congratulations, you have a wise and mystical ally in the Owl who will never leave your side.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
                              I have an owl. Suits me well seeing as I'm a witch....

Spoiler:
                              Fear teh Owlz!
                              Todd: Fish in a pond, busy busy, lots to do, here and there. Dry as a desert outside, no place to go. Eat up, get stronger, think and hope, think and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence. Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Dirt is all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending. I know the future. Come inside. I'll show you your Destiny... John Sheppard.

Comment

Working...
                              X