Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which was the last SPN episode you watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This evening I watched "When the Levee Breaks". What an episode.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The Usual Suspects, Crossroad Blues

Comment

Tall Tales

Comment

Earlier this evening I watched "Lucifer Rising". Then, of course, I just got done with the season premiere, "Sympathy for the Devil". What a great way to kick off the season.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Sympathy for the Devil!! = awesome!!

Comment

Sympathy for the Devil - TWICE!!

sigpic
              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Sympathy for the Devil, of course!

Comment

Finally, Sympathy for the Devil! Will watch again tomorrow and then write a little review.
                  sigpic
                  My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Finally got my S4 dvds in the mail yesterday. I HATE the packaging, btw...specifically the flip dvd holders. I guess it was cheaper to do it this way, but I can't get the dang dvds out without bending the hell out of them. *grrr*

Anyway...watched disc 1 yesterday and today I listened to the commentary on In The Beginning and then watched disc 2: Monster Movie, Yellow Fever, It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester and Wishful Thinking.

Having only seen these once before they were better upon a second viewing even though I still have some problems with the last 3 and Great Pumpkin is one of my least favs of the season. Underlying reason for the ep was good (it being a test) but the actual ep was mostly meh.
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                      Finally got my S4 dvds in the mail yesterday. I HATE the packaging, btw...specifically the flip dvd holders. I guess it was cheaper to do it this way, but I can't get the dang dvds out without bending the hell out of them. *grrr*
                      Its the same packaging that i have for my season 1-3

I watched Roadkill & Heart

Comment

Watched "Sympathy for the Devil" again, but didn't really have time to write the review, may do it tomorrow, hopefully...though I'll be away from the computer for the whole day photographing
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                          Its the same packaging that i have for my season 1-3

I watched Roadkill & Heart
                          You've had the flip book dvd holders all along? Yikes. If the dvds would release easier, I wouldn't be so ticked at the packaging.

My S1-3 has the fold out case with the episode info printed on the panels which I like.
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                            You've had the flip book dvd holders all along? Yikes. If the dvds would release easier, I wouldn't be so ticked at the packaging.

My S1-3 has the fold out case with the episode info printed on the panels which I like.
                            though never had issues with getting the DVDs out

today i watched: Hollywood Babylon, Folsom Prison Blues, What Is and What Should Never Be and All Hell Breaks Loose, Part 1 & 2

Comment

Watched What is and what should never be with the commentary by Kripke.

Actually, I have a question. On the back of the S2 DVD set it says there are commentaries on 3 key episodes. But in the booklet, only WIAWSNB and All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1 have the little box under the title that says it comes with a commentary. Does anybody here know which ep is the third one? Of course I can go through all the DVDs to check the specials, but if one of you has this info it would be faster and easier...

sigpic
                              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

What Is and What Should Never Be
                                Mystery Spot

Just watched some random episodes today
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X