Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is This Season (Matt Smith Season 2) A Full Season?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is This Season (Matt Smith Season 2) A Full Season?

Is this season going to be a full season of roughly twenty episodes, or will it be a half season like last season?

13 episodes (14, counting Xmas) is a complete season.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      13 episodes (14, counting Xmas) is a complete season.
      short & sweet
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

In America a full season is roughly twenty episodes.

Comment

And Doctor Who originates from where?
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
            In America a full season is roughly twenty episodes.
            and look at how that turns out. shows get canceled left and right.

and the for the record it's called series 7.

Comment

Of the modern series since Eccleston.

But if you count from the first episode ever way way back when there was no color TV....

Comment

But if you count from the first episode ever way way back when there was no color TV....
                which is why it holds the world record for the longest running scifi series of all time.

Comment

*bzzt* I'm sorry, the answer we were looking for was the United Kingdom, where the length of an American TV season means nothing at all.

Comment

Yes. I know. You Brits can never forgive us for kicking your butts.

Comment

Yes. I know. You Brits can never forgive us for kicking your butts.

Or for failing at geography, evidently

<<

Comment

There really is no real difference between you two Brits.

Comment

Canadians and Brits are far superior to the Americans. I would know, I'm American.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                            Canadians and Brits are far superior to the Americans. I would know, I'm American.
                            and hat makes you one of the Americans we actually like.

Go ahead and over throw the Government so we can bring our awesomeness again.
                            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                              and hat makes you one of the Americans we actually like.

Go ahead and over throw the Government so we can bring our awesomeness again.
                              don't tax our tea and you have a deal

Comment

Working...
                              X