X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working for me as well.
    My Fanfiction - http://archiveofourown.org/works/sea...icted%5D=false

Comment

Okay, it's working for me. And now I've realized that I was using an old web address earlier. itsaparadox, were you using sgarising.com or sga-rising.com? The second web address is the correct one and does work.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Okay, it's working for me. And now I've realized that I was using an old web address earlier. itsaparadox, were you using sgarising.com or sga-rising.com? The second web address is the correct one and does work.
        Hmm, I think i had the same problem you did. An old address to the website. Looks like the link that was suppose to take me to the site wasn't the right one anymore.

Thank you for clearing that up.
        sigpic
        Sig by (x)

Comment

Been re-reading the episodes recently, and I noticed a few things that the maintainer of the website should fix: first, in Return to Pegasus, Part I, Chapter V, all five parts of the episode have been copied and pasted after Chapter V, so those extra parts should be removed... the page is WAY longer than it should be.

Also, this is more minor, but in the episode list on the left of the page, the links to RTP, Part 1, Chapters IV and V are switched around. Same goes for the links to To Build a Fire, Chapters II and III.

Just thought that I'd point these out so they can be fixed!
          sigpic
          Please visit sga-rising.com for a Season 6 of Stargate: Atlantis
          View my projects on FF.net || AO3 || YouTube

(Formerly known as Sparks of Atlantis)

Comment

I'll try to catch KrissRussell and let her know.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Actually, I believe Eri13 is maintaining the site now.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh... okay... Kris I could reach, Eri - don't know.

Comment

In case anyone new is here, the website for SGA Rising is www.sga-rising.com.

Bumping the thread for such an awesome written series!!!

Comment

It is with both heavy hearts and tremendous gratitude to all of you that we are announcing the end of the Atlantis Rising project. More details can be found on the main page of project website at http://sga-rising.com. On behalf of all those who have contributed to the project over the years, whether as one of our writers/plotters, beta readers, fan artists, and most especially our readers, who comments have provided much inspiration and fun for us, we thank you for your support.

Comment

We totally rocked it!

I will update the first post.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        We totally rocked it!

I will update the first post.
                        Thank you for that, and thank you for all of your help with the project over the years, we really appreciate it! *hugs and sends a saucer of sugar to our lovable Lemming*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Thank you for that, and thank you for all of your help with the project over the years, we really appreciate it! *hugs and sends a saucer of sugar to our lovable Lemming*
                          *digs in*

Comment

Hi guys, I’m dying to read the virtual series as I’ve recently learned of its existence (yes, I lived under a rock) but I cannot seem to be able to open the http://sga-rising.com/ or the links to the episodes themselves. Please help!

Comment

Originally posted by tooraf View Post
                              Hi guys, I’m dying to read the virtual series as I’ve recently learned of its existence (yes, I lived under a rock) but I cannot seem to be able to open the http://sga-rising.com/ or the links to the episodes themselves. Please help!
                              Seems the site is offline... I shall try to find out where the episodes went.

Comment

Here you go

https://web.archive.org/web/20121109...episode-list-2
                                sigpic
                                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
                                X