• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadians- WH13 moves to Showcase for season 3 Fall 2011l

This is what I found out while checking out fall schedules:
    Showcase
    Warehouse 13, Season 3 [HD] (Canadian Premiere) SEPTEMBER 1

At least we know it'll be on a channel though it's a specialty channel so not everyone will get it. And I do get it but only in SD . But good in the sense that showcase will show it on a schedule that isn't wonky!
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
    This is what I found out while checking out fall schedules:
    Showcase
    Warehouse 13, Season 3 [HD] (Canadian Premiere) SEPTEMBER 1

At least we know it'll be on a channel though it's a specialty channel so not everyone will get it. And I do get it but only in SD . But good in the sense that showcase will show it on a schedule that isn't wonky!
    That's tough, isn't most of it filmed in Canada? If so, that's what I call irony.
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

It's all filmed in Canada.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        That's tough, isn't most of it filmed in Canada? If so, that's what I call irony.
        Though Haven which is also filmed in Canada had it's first run on Showcase then it was put on Global which is a main channel. I will PVR on showcase but if it shows up on in HD later, I'll rewatch. I know it didn't do well on City TV, a main station but that station has weird stuff on it. I hardly watch it and they treated WH13 like crap. The last season was split into THREE parts! The last 3 episodes including the Christmas one was shown around in April and 1 or 2 in the morning with hardly any notice! I was glad I had kept WH13 programmed in my PVR to pick up new episodes or I may have missed them! as it was the schedule was messed up and I had to watch one episode on line on City tv's website so I got lucky.
        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
        X