Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Staff Sergeant

Default Reckoning Part 3?

After watching Reckoning part 1, which was awsome. I couldn't help myself but try to find reliable info on what will happen next in part 2. However I am more supprised by what has been officialy released on Threads. While I think/hope the jaffa rebellion concludes in part 2 of reckoning, ultimately it looks as though the episode will carry over almost entirely to Threads. Not to say there won't be conclusion in Reckoning but some critical aspects of reckoning will transfer.

Here is why (spoilers)
    Daniel has been taken by Repliator Carter, who in the form of Oma says that after she gets what she wants from him, is going to kill him. Threads info in season eight episodes states daniel must decide to ascend or face death. Replicator Carter probubly nearly kills him before she is killed (possible part 2). We also learn from both Anubis via Ba'al and Replicator Carter that on ta'kara there is a weapon that can effectively stop the replicators, more over from ba'al we learn it will destroy all life in our galaxy. Threads tells us anubis has gotten his hands on the ancients device for creating life (but destroya any existing life on worlds where there is already life) These are my reasons for thinking that Threads will be a conclusion of reckoning. And some hints as to what is in Reckoning.

Default Re: Reckoning Part 3?

You lucky dog... I'm in the US so I've yet to see an episode past Gemini, and I don't download episodes, either, heh.

But, I'm a spoiler junkie, and proud of it, too. And I can safely say from everything I've heard, that yes, Threads does seem like it'll effectively be "Reckoning, Part III", as you put it.
    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

More like Parts 3 and 4 (90 minute episode)

Did they get that all figured out, or what? Whether they could do 90 minutes, or not? I didn't hear any news one way or the other, but naturally I'd hope they could pull it off with Sci-Fi.
    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Second Lieutenant

apparently, both SkyOne and Sci-fi have confirmed there going to show the full 90 minute version of threads
    so hopefully they do

it will most likly be on the dvd as well

Quote Originally Posted by Cycrow
    apparently, both SkyOne and Sci-fi have confirmed there going to show the full 90 minute version of threads
    so hopefully they do

it will most likly be on the dvd as well
    Rock on! That's awesome!!

Yeah, so far Reckoning rocked and this all sounds great - seems like they're making up for a so far rather mediocre season 8
    Can't wait to see the next parts

Quote Originally Posted by Nurgle
    More like Parts 3 and 4 (90 minute episode)
    That would be more like parts 3 and 3 1/2.

When is threads going air in the Uk....are there going be any more breaks....??....

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly Pig
    That would be more like parts 3 and 3 1/2.
    Have we figured out if that means an hour and a half total, or 2hours with 1.5 hours of actual episode (similar to 42 minutes per episode)?

posible spoilers for last part of sg-1 season 8

what if in threads we find out that the ancient life creation machine thingy that is in the temple at ta'kara is powered by a zpm and sg-1 learn that ra had it in egypt 5000 years previous. so they go back in time (using the time ship) to get the zpm before ra can place it back into the ancient life creation thingy at ta'kara. then the events of Moebius take place and sg-1 save the galaxy again from the Replicator's and the evil anubis. just a throught

Quote Originally Posted by dpgiffin
    Have we figured out if that means an hour and a half total, or 2hours with 1.5 hours of actual episode (similar to 42 minutes per episode)?
    It's 90 minutes with commercials. In other words, about as long as one and a half standard lenght episode.

may somebody please answer my question....When is threads going air in the Uk....are there going be any more breaks....??.........

Quote Originally Posted by GateKeeper
    may somebody please answer my question....When is threads going air in the Uk....are there going be any more breaks....??.........
    Feb 8th. It is going to be a 90 minute episode with commercials

Hey thnx buddy......for ur help cant wait to see it.....

Re: Reckoning Part 3?

MAJOR RECKONING SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU HAVN'T SEEN PT 2 THEN DO NOT READ ON>>>
    While i absolutely LOVED Reckoning, I was in shock for the ten minutes after Daniel was...well, you know. It's obvious he's not actually dead because he's in Mobeus (plus Mike said he's still doing s9) but it was so God damned (scuse the lingo) upsetting. I can't wait to see how he gets out of it this time. Always seems to. It's just what he DOES. So yeah. I'm looking forward to Threads.

Oh, and PS to all you americans (and no offence, i love you guys) - GET OVER IT!!!! Ya'll are complaining that you don't get SG1 and Atlantis in the right order or don't get it as soon as the UK, well guess what! All the way down here in aus. we're all the way up to ENDGAME (which aired lastnight) and we don't even GET Atlantis.

Once again, I know you dont all complain about it and i'm not dissing you or anything, i'm just annoyed. Heh. Lucky i have a good connection huh? DOwnloads fast...I mean...AHEM!

heh.

Supreme Comander of the SS Yet-To-Be-Named.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff O'Connor
    Did they get that all figured out, or what? Whether they could do 90 minutes, or not? I didn't hear any news one way or the other, but naturally I'd hope they could pull it off with Sci-Fi.
    its definately 90 minutes in the uk and IRELAND thank you sky one its on a half an hour later with no atlantis this week cant wait till tuesday

Chief Master Sergeant Fox McCloud's Avatar

SG1 and Battlestar are the only things we have over you !
    You get EVERYTHING else before the rest of the world. Get over it lol

And Threads is on on Tuesday 8th Full 90 minutes, no atlantis. Which is good as it means Siege part 2 will be last Stargate till October.

Staff Sergeant

Reckoning definetly makes up for Prometheus Unbound.

Staff Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Fox McCloud
    SG1 and Battlestar are the only things we have over you !
    You get EVERYTHING else before the rest of the world. Get over it lol

And Threads is on on Tuesday 8th Full 90 minutes, no atlantis. Which is good as it means Siege part 2 will be last Stargate till October.
    What about Moebius?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast