This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reckoning Part 3?

After watching Reckoning part 1, which was awsome. I couldn't help myself but try to find reliable info on what will happen next in part 2. However I am more supprised by what has been officialy released on Threads. While I think/hope the jaffa rebellion concludes in part 2 of reckoning, ultimately it looks as though the episode will carry over almost entirely to Threads. Not to say there won't be conclusion in Reckoning but some critical aspects of reckoning will transfer.

Here is why (spoilers)
    Daniel has been taken by Repliator Carter, who in the form of Oma says that after she gets what she wants from him, is going to kill him. Threads info in season eight episodes states daniel must decide to ascend or face death. Replicator Carter probubly nearly kills him before she is killed (possible part 2). We also learn from both Anubis via Ba'al and Replicator Carter that on ta'kara there is a weapon that can effectively stop the replicators, more over from ba'al we learn it will destroy all life in our galaxy. Threads tells us anubis has gotten his hands on the ancients device for creating life (but destroya any existing life on worlds where there is already life) These are my reasons for thinking that Threads will be a conclusion of reckoning. And some hints as to what is in Reckoning.

You lucky dog... I'm in the US so I've yet to see an episode past Gemini, and I don't download episodes, either, heh.

But, I'm a spoiler junkie, and proud of it, too. And I can safely say from everything I've heard, that yes, Threads does seem like it'll effectively be "Reckoning, Part III", as you put it.
    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

More like Parts 3 and 4 (90 minute episode)

Comment

Did they get that all figured out, or what? Whether they could do 90 minutes, or not? I didn't hear any news one way or the other, but naturally I'd hope they could pull it off with Sci-Fi.
        If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

apparently, both SkyOne and Sci-fi have confirmed there going to show the full 90 minute version of threads
          so hopefully they do

it will most likly be on the dvd as well

Comment

Originally posted by Cycrow
            apparently, both SkyOne and Sci-fi have confirmed there going to show the full 90 minute version of threads
            so hopefully they do

it will most likly be on the dvd as well
            Rock on! That's awesome!!

Comment

Yeah, so far Reckoning rocked and this all sounds great - seems like they're making up for a so far rather mediocre season 8
              Can't wait to see the next parts

Comment

Originally posted by Nurgle
                More like Parts 3 and 4 (90 minute episode)
                That would be more like parts 3 and 3 1/2.
                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

When is threads going air in the Uk....are there going be any more breaks....??....

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                    That would be more like parts 3 and 3 1/2.
                    Have we figured out if that means an hour and a half total, or 2hours with 1.5 hours of actual episode (similar to 42 minutes per episode)?

Comment

posible spoilers for last part of sg-1 season 8

what if in threads we find out that the ancient life creation machine thingy that is in the temple at ta'kara is powered by a zpm and sg-1 learn that ra had it in egypt 5000 years previous. so they go back in time (using the time ship) to get the zpm before ra can place it back into the ancient life creation thingy at ta'kara. then the events of Moebius take place and sg-1 save the galaxy again from the Replicator's and the evil anubis. just a throught

Comment

Originally posted by dpgiffin
                        Have we figured out if that means an hour and a half total, or 2hours with 1.5 hours of actual episode (similar to 42 minutes per episode)?
                        It's 90 minutes with commercials. In other words, about as long as one and a half standard lenght episode.
                        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

may somebody please answer my question....When is threads going air in the Uk....are there going be any more breaks....??.........

Comment

Originally posted by GateKeeper
                            may somebody please answer my question....When is threads going air in the Uk....are there going be any more breaks....??.........
                            Feb 8th. It is going to be a 90 minute episode with commercials

Comment

Hey thnx buddy......for ur help cant wait to see it.....

Comment

Working...
                              X