Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAJOR RECKONING SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU HAVN'T SEEN PT 2 THEN DO NOT READ ON>>>
    While i absolutely LOVED Reckoning, I was in shock for the ten minutes after Daniel was...well, you know. It's obvious he's not actually dead because he's in Mobeus (plus Mike said he's still doing s9) but it was so God damned (scuse the lingo) upsetting. I can't wait to see how he gets out of it this time. Always seems to. It's just what he DOES. So yeah. I'm looking forward to Threads.

Oh, and PS to all you americans (and no offence, i love you guys) - GET OVER IT!!!! Ya'll are complaining that you don't get SG1 and Atlantis in the right order or don't get it as soon as the UK, well guess what! All the way down here in aus. we're all the way up to ENDGAME (which aired lastnight) and we don't even GET Atlantis.

Once again, I know you dont all complain about it and i'm not dissing you or anything, i'm just annoyed. Heh. Lucky i have a good connection huh? DOwnloads fast...I mean...AHEM!

heh.

Supreme Comander of the SS Yet-To-Be-Named.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor
      Did they get that all figured out, or what? Whether they could do 90 minutes, or not? I didn't hear any news one way or the other, but naturally I'd hope they could pull it off with Sci-Fi.
      its definately 90 minutes in the uk and IRELAND thank you sky one its on a half an hour later with no atlantis this week cant wait till tuesday

Comment

SG1 and Battlestar are the only things we have over you !
        You get EVERYTHING else before the rest of the world. Get over it lol

And Threads is on on Tuesday 8th Full 90 minutes, no atlantis. Which is good as it means Siege part 2 will be last Stargate till October.
        The Corps is Mother, The Corps is Father

Comment

Reckoning definetly makes up for Prometheus Unbound.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox McCloud
            SG1 and Battlestar are the only things we have over you !
            You get EVERYTHING else before the rest of the world. Get over it lol

And Threads is on on Tuesday 8th Full 90 minutes, no atlantis. Which is good as it means Siege part 2 will be last Stargate till October.
            What about Moebius?

Comment

Originally posted by mayorbill11
              What about Moebius?
              Moebius will air the week after Threads. The Siege pt 2 won't be on for another few weeks after that.

Madeleine

Comment

MAJOR SPOILER FOR RECKONING PART2:

Threads talks about daniels death and whether he'll ascend again after Replicator Carter kills him also the Reckoning PT 2 is the conclusion for the Gu'ald rebellion that will gain GREAT strength after Baal runs like a lil girl and the END for..................MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR SPOILER DON'T HIGHLIGHT UNLESS YOU SURE YOU WANNA C IT:

THE END OF THE REPLICATORS THANKS TO A WEAPON ON TAKARA!!!!!!!

Comment

SPOLIERS

I think the Rebel Jaffa might of played into Baals hands in one way or another

he now does not have to face Anubis face to face if he has "dissapeared" Anubis could assume Baals dead or "fled"

Baal started laughing at the rebel jaffa when his ship (and possibly fleet) was taken over by them, because it could of been a way out of baal facing anubis head on having failed to capture the weapon, which he clearly wanted destroyed, and allowing the rebel jaffa to deal with Anubis themselfs (if they kill Anubis somehow then baal could take over the "totally loyal kull warriors" by reprograming them possibly, however due to baal been a gou'old that was like Anubis First Prime or next/second of command under Anubis

Also if Anubis kills the rebel jaffa, they will most likley never know that he was allied (in a sence and gave them time) with the rebels, Anubis seems not to bother asking questions and just goes for the overkill, personnally it seemed to me in reckoning Baal was only using Anubis untill he could figure out a way to destroy him (it stated this in reckining part 1) and since Anubis wanted to destroy the galaxy (Baal included) Anubis would of probly destroyed Baal on the way back to his base as the replicators in this galaxy were defeated and Anubis could of easly taken control of the weapon and would have had no further use to Anubis as he has eveything he wanted for his "Master Plan"

It was also a way to get out of Anubis control without having to deal with the "godness" infront of his fleet, and with the Anubis kull warriors/jaffa destroying him from turning traiter agenst Anubis, or his jaffa relaying the "what happened" to Baal with the slow impulse and slowdown tactics
                  Last edited by *Crash*; 07 February 2005, 03:58 AM.
                  I Have Information...

Comment

Or maybe Anubis took over ba'als body (he did know alot about reprograming that ancient device) and was laughing coz everything went as he planned: no more replicators and the goa'uld Sistem Lord all gone and him the only one left!
                    I mean in reckoning 1 he seemed very confident about his plan!

The reason he didn't use the weapon earlier iz because he either didn't have the combination 2 destroy the replicators or maybe he couldn't coz it would atract the attention of the ancients so he needed a pawn. Just look at the facts: why did he tell ba'al that the weapon could kill every living being? he didn't seem like he considered the replicators a threat, it's not like they could harm him in anyway, actually he could probably use a human form one as a host (don't know if this whould work but it whould be cool)
                    Understanding is a three-edged sword.

Comment

Working...
                    X