Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 2 - What might have been...

Story from io9 -

"Caprica season 2 would have seen Zoe Graystone meeting one of the Final Five"

Story also includes links to a couple interesting interviews (one with Kevin Murphy, the other with Jane Espenson).
    "We still commit murder because of greed and spite and jealousy, and we still visit all of our sins upon our children. We refuse to accept the responsibility for anything we've done. [...] Its not enough to survive... One has to be worthy of survival."
    ~William Adama

All this has happened before. All this is happening again.

Interesting. Thanks for the link.
    sigpic

Comment

Sounds like it'd have been a great story, if they ever had the chance to produce it. What a pity, that Neilsen viewers didn't liked Caprica enough to give the show better numbers.

I hope that the producers of SGU will find a way to let the fans know, one nice day, how they wanted to end the series. It won't hurt anyone, and fans would be pleased, I guess.
      sigpic

Comment

Pretty cool. Sad it'll never be seen.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Professor_S View Post
          Story from io9 -

"Caprica season 2 would have seen Zoe Graystone meeting one of the Final Five"

Story also includes links to a couple interesting interviews (one with Kevin Murphy, the other with Jane Espenson).
          That could explain the whole skin job scene at the end of the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
            Interesting. Thanks for the link.
            No worries!

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
            Sounds like it'd have been a great story, if they ever had the chance to produce it. What a pity, that Neilsen viewers didn't liked Caprica enough to give the show better numbers.

I hope that the producers of SGU will find a way to let the fans know, one nice day, how they wanted to end the series. It won't hurt anyone, and fans would be pleased, I guess.
            I hope so too! But I'd want them to wait until they were sure they couldn't tell the story through books or graphic novels or something - I'd rather read it that way than via interview!

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            Pretty cool. Sad it'll never be seen.
            Indeed. Another show that went out at the top of its game... I have to be honest, I dragged my feet through a lot of Caprica (i.e. made myself get through it), but when I saw the finale, I was like "That's what I'm talkin' about!!". Sounds like S2 would've been really brilliant.
            "We still commit murder because of greed and spite and jealousy, and we still visit all of our sins upon our children. We refuse to accept the responsibility for anything we've done. [...] Its not enough to survive... One has to be worthy of survival."
            ~William Adama

All this has happened before. All this is happening again.

Comment

Originally posted by jsonitsac View Post
              That could explain the whole skin job scene at the end of the series.
              Yeah. I know a number of fans (me included) were turned off by that. Now it makes more sense.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Professor_S View Post
                […]
                I hope so too! But I'd want them to wait until they were sure they couldn't tell the story through books or graphic novels or something - I'd rather read it that way than via interview!
                […]
                Goes without saying.
                sigpic

Comment

we saw one of the angels in season 1 so seeing some of the final 5 would have been even cooler.
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

That would have been nice to see...though by the way they worded the history of the Final Five, it seems like they didn't show up until the Colonial-Cylon war was in full swing.

Comment

It still really makes me mad that this show got canceled. I would have loved to see what would have happened in Season 2.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        It still really makes me mad that this show got canceled. I would have loved to see what would have happened in Season 2.
                        Yeah, I'm sad as well... Caprica were going great in the second half of the seasonal to bad it didn't make it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X