X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The GateWorld Cantina Animal Sanctuary

Spoiler:

Oh yes

Welcome to T'Farrar Island. We are officially open for business. Us Cantinians are known for our outlook on animal life. We're very caring folk.

You see the animals in the Cantina Basement were abandoned after the exodus to Cantina MK II, but we made clones using PH's machines and put them here to compensate for the loss.

However - and it's not a racist thing - but no snakes allowed please.

*rides iguana over to the tennis courts* Anyone know how to play iguana tennis?

Also I should probably mention that, naturally, for the most undesired animals there is an arena on the far side of the island where you can pitch them against each other. The winning animal gets to return to the sanctuary of course And the winning better gets a free beer at the Cantina
    Last edited by Admiral Mappalazarou; 23 May 2011, 04:03 PM.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Looks at RT's snakes. *burns them*

Comment

Yes, burn them. Burn them quickly and then throw the ashes into the ocean! :/
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

*brings over Sammy the hammer-wielding squirrel*
        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
          Yes, burn them. Burn them quickly and then throw the ashes into the ocean! :/
          Poor snakes. Not even Indiana Jones liked them. Are Dinosaur's accepted? I don't ride horses.

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
            *brings over Sammy the hammer-wielding squirrel*
            Into the arena perhaps?
            Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
            Poor snakes. Not even Indiana Jones liked them. Are Dinosaur's accepted? I don't ride horses.
            Dinosaurs were here first. It's only natural they should be allowed to roam freely.

*rides Iguana to T'Farrar mountain* I think we'd be doing our Tame proud here.

sigpic

Comment

*Like the Norse goddess Freya, gets a chariot pulled by two giant cats*
              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                *Like the Norse goddess Freya, gets a chariot pulled by two giant cats*
                :3 *ties balloon to tigers*

sigpic

Comment

*releases Cowpants into the wild*

Comment

:3 *ties balloon to tigers*
                    My cats are better
                    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                    sigpic

Comment

*gets on Zee the T-Rex*

This is my ride. She runs fast and her name starts with a Z. Oh yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                        *releases Cowpants into the wild*
                        About damn time. *tags Cow* Now I can keep tabs on the little . . . person . . .
                        Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                        My cats are better
                        :3 *ties balloon to Dray's chariot*
                        Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                        *gets on Zee the T-Rex*

This is my ride. She runs fast and her name starts with a Z. Oh yeah.
                        By the way - not sure if I should have mentioned this in the first post - but due to the limited cloning facilities all animals on the island (save for Cow) are female.

At least there won't be a breeding problem.

. . .

That's what she said.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Oh yes

Welcome to T'Farrar Island. We are officially open for business. Us Cantinians are known for our outlook on animal life. We're very caring folk.

You see the animals in the Cantina Basement were abandoned after the exodus to Cantina MK II, but we made clones using PH's machines and put them here to compensate for the loss.

However - and it's not a racist thing - but no snakes allowed please.

*rides iguana over to the tennis courts* Anyone know how to play iguana tennis?

Also I should probably mention that, naturally, for the most undesired animals there is an arena on the far side of the island where you can pitch them against each other. The winning animal gets to return to the sanctuary of course And the winning better gets a free beer at the Cantina
                          Can PH be the animal?
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Oh for the love of... ANOTHER CANTINA THREAD?!

You people have a disease. A DISEASE, I SAY.

Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

About damn time. *tags Cow* Now I can keep tabs on the little . . . person . . .

:3 *ties balloon to Dray's chariot*

By the way - not sure if I should have mentioned this in the first post - but due to the limited cloning facilities all animals on the island (save for Cow) are female.

At least there won't be a breeding problem.
                              Indeed...

Comment

Working...
                              X