• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day After tomorrow Is THE RAPTURE!

By the way, according to this:

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/

The Rapture is on Saturday, May 21st.

This is just a heads up.

On the more serious side, if the Rapture actually happens, would it turn you into a believer?

I personally have never believed in it, although many of family does.

But if the Rapture actually happens, it will give me some serious consideration.

But It's not going to happen. They've been predicting it since the 1850s and each and every single generation of Christians believes that their generation is the last one.

If it follows the way these people believe, then we won't be saved so what difference will it make, - unless you repent right now and give them all your money, which is probably the point.

On the other side

'Rapture Parties' Planned to Celebrate Doomsday Saturday May 21

Various groups are getting together in a mock of the whole event.
    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Harold Camping predicted it will happen this Saturday, but also predicted it would happen back in 1994.. So I'm not expecting much

I like how he predicted it will happen at 6pm in each time zone and travel around the world like a wave I can watch it live on the 6 o'clock news

And if not.. we wait for his next prediction At least we'll still have 21 December 2012 to look forward to!

Comment

I plan on waking up like nortmal on sunday and go to Temple Services, it is already 20th May here where I live. Personally anyone that gives a direct date and time, is a crazy person that might have a few screws loose.

BUT

Personally I cannot wait until the next day after a so called end of the world event. Mostly because of the "Why did it not happen?" questions, and the guy saying "Whoops I had the date wrong"

It happens all the time

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Oakland-based Family Radio sees donations soar as 'Judgment Day' approaches.
          I plan to be hung over on Saturday, so I may miss it.
          sigpic
          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
            I plan on waking up like nortmal on sunday and go to Temple Services, it is already 20th May here where I live. Personally anyone that gives a direct date and time, is a crazy person that might have a few screws loose.

BUT

Personally I cannot wait until the next day after a so called end of the world event. Mostly because of the "Why did it not happen?" questions, and the guy saying "Whoops I had the date wrong"

It happens all the time
            yeah....I'm like.....'scuse me....are you God? no? then SHUT YOUR CAKEHOLE!!!!! only God knows and in Scripture it says that we would not know either the day or the hour of these eschatological events

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
              yeah....I'm like.....'scuse me....are you God? no? then SHUT YOUR CAKEHOLE!!!!! only God knows and in Scripture it says that we would not know either the day or the hour of these eschatological events
              Its just like the Mayans saying the world is going to end on 21 Dec 2012, and I'm like, "See everyone bright and early on the 22nd for last minute holiday shopping"

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I heard, I think NPR, that a fanatic claimed it would be a worldwide earthquake? Something along the lines of "Devastation of the likes in which no man has seen!" I thought to myself oh great even the ladies get oppressed during a rapture.....but what really got me was I wouldn't be able to see the season finale of The Event. If it did happen, I would still think it to be aliens! Seems more fare to have annihilation rather than judgement.

"See everyone bright and early on the 22nd for last minute holiday shopping"
                NO JOKE! ROFL!
                sigpic
                Does anyone else respond to something shocking in the manner of ELI....
                "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                Global Warming: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                Ancient Aliens: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                etc.....

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                  Its just like the Mayans saying the world is going to end on 21 Dec 2012, and I'm like, "See everyone bright and early on the 22nd for last minute holiday shopping"
                  The Mayans have never claimed that.. it's a huge misunderstanding of the way the Mayans mark the passage of time December 21 2012 is the end of the fourth age and the beginning of the fifth.. not the end of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                    The Mayans have never claimed that.. it's a huge misunderstanding of the way the Mayans mark the passage of time December 21 2012 is the end of the fourth age and the beginning of the fifth.. not the end of the world
                    Unless you go by Tolkien and his counting he said that the fourth age ended at the rise of the the Roman Empire (can't recall the site he was quoted on atm), the fifth age ended at the fall of the Roman Empire, and the seven age started around the end of the American Civil War, so this would most likely be the end of the seventh age at this point.

I guess I like JRRT too much.

Either way, see everyone bright and early on sunday

Comment

Saturday is not good for me. I have a thing. Lets postpone Armaggedon to next Tuesday
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

I kept hoping to encounter one of these lot on the street so I could ask them "If I could have their stuff".

No such luck though.
                        "Let's make it TEN. Ten's a nice...round...number..." -- Morty

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                          Just like how we throw away an old calendar and put up a new one, the Mayans would have, er, rolled away the old calendar and rolled in a new one.
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic
                          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

I wanna be with the guy throughout that whole day. Just to be there when it gets to 6 o'clock in the first time zone and he's waiting....and waiting....hour after hour until the day is completely over all over the world.

At this point I'll look at my watch and say:

"Don't worry. 6 O'clock Rapture is always late."

Then walk off while roaring with laughter. (Not because I'm funny....just because I would enjoy mocking the little man)
                            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

If any of y'all are planning to get raptured up, and want to leave me anything, let me know. Cars, cash, shoes, books, whatever, I'm happy to take stuff.
                              sigpic
                              Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Working...
                              X