Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is your favourite game of thrones character so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After season 3 i would say

Daenarys Targerion
    Aryia Stark
    Tyrion Lannister
    Jamie Lannister
    John Snow

for a top five that was pretty hard i was thinking about maybe making the fifth one brianne of tarth or Sam but decided i liked John Snow better,
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Hodor. He's cute, & not as simple minded as he makes out. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets the Iron Throne in the end.
      http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

After Season 3:

Arya Stark
        Tyrion Lannister
        Jamie Lannister
        Daenerys

I dislike Jon Snow more than before and I think the other Starks (or those left), except Arya, are very boring. However, Sansa got much better in the end of Season 3.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Arya
          All of the Lannisters
          Margaery
          Varys
          Dany

Comment

I like Arya Stark and Tyran Lannister as well. Sansa is really growing on me since she married Tyrion.

Comment

Daenerys Targaryen
              Arya Stark
              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
              To thy own self... Be true
              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Arya is without reservation my favourite in the series, both book and tv. She's the little sister I always wanted. I love some of the minor ones too, The Hound most noteably, and I'm starting to like Jaime a lot more since he became a lot more honourable.
                sigpicIn Soviet Russia, sig read you.

Comment

Tywin Lannister
                  Eddard Stark
                  Originally posted by Descended
                  That blackhole was awfully weak, since the last blackhole they encountered practically stopped time in the SGC through a wormhole linked to a planet that was merely orbiting a blackhole, yet they flew almost into this one and all that happened was Teal'cs voice got a little deeper.

Comment

Daenerys is my fav, also I started to like Jaime in season 3.

Comment

Working...
                    X