For those of you who have read the books and watched the series, who would you be in the world of Game of Thrones? Which house would you serve? Or would you go as a sellsword (a mercenary) and not serve any house?
I personally find it difficult to choose any one house to align myself with. Excessive politics gives me a headache. Though I find House Stark to be the most preferable...
I'm not interested in throwing my lot in with them, though they're the house I find the most honorable and trustworthy.Spoiler:
I like House Baratheon as well but...
I'm not really interested in going that route either.Spoiler:
I narrowed it to five possibilities.
- Being a rogue/exile in service to Daenerys Targaryen, much like Jorah Mormont or...Spoiler:
- One of Tyrion's personal guards, but not loyal to House Lannister, if that's even possible. I think this would be an interesting adventure, especially in light of the twists and turns that happen to him and his family later...Spoiler:
- Training as a maester at the Citadel. As to which house I'd go to, it'd either be to Daenerys or to the Night's Watch, in a manner similar to...Spoiler:
- A ranger with the Night's Watch. Given what my career paths have been and the things I've seen, the reality of being on the Wall is an option on the table, especially in light of the build-up of hostile forces on the other side of the Wall.
- A mercenary, like Bronn (now famous for coining the phrase about the Eyrie, "Give me ten of my best men and some climbing spikes and I'll impregnate the *****." )