No announcement yet.

Food?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i doubt they would forget something like that.

The drain on power would screw up Eli's calculations.

Best chance he has, is to unlock Ginn and Perry's consciousness from quarantine and figure the pod out.

N.C

Comment

i figure thatd work, but to do so from a console would use how much power? and the things they do to fix the pod, would use how much power? [hehe rush 'there IS no more power!!]. maybe not a lot but could cut his life support by a few days or more. most likely way is via ginn/dr perry coming out of quarantine i agree. if infact shuttle has its own life support [does it??] he could conceivably stretch out his food/water ration maybe a week or so more. depends. how much food/water does he have, i forget? since the shuttles docked im betting destiny life support is in charge of it. and i guess he could wear the suit and conserve life support but to turn it off then back on, might waste power [like, turning it off while he has the suit on, etc]. or, after the 2 weeks hed wear the suit but that mean if he did get the pod to work, hed go into stasis, in a suit.

another thing that could work well, im thinking teneran archive. the novus evacuation vessels are long range sublight craft, they may infact have stasis technology aboard that made it into eli's transfer during epilogue. and brody, the engineer survivalist extraordinaire [it was YOUR calculations!! lol] figured out how to mine from scratch. ... morrison mightve been right they didnt get enough palladium hydride [ bit . ly / iqfrrI ] so that archive might describe ways to substitute material, or presuming the mined stuff they used in gauntlet for the pods is in a "main vat" like the co2 scrubbers, to power the pods - eli'd have to finnagle a way to either 'trick' or 'boost' the pods, w/o turning them off or interfering with pods that are already on... most likely using the bots. But, where are they now on the ship, and how long would it take to get a hold of them.

Comment

He could extend the power he has by staying in the shuttle and with the plants (that are left) oxygen could last enough for 3 years. Eli is just one person so he could eat plants and grow more before they run out. With Eli's 'output' he could provide nutrition for the plants, the only big problem is water for himself and plants. However last time they resupplied they had enough for 80+ plus people for some amount of time, plus what you can get from eating plants and whatever you can reclaim from 'output'.

Comment

i wonder how many plants are left, obviously the omega garden is portable and you can move it, maybe power it from those charger mats. how much power would hydroponic devices use? Im guessing life support having to be minimal, would make other use of power past a certain threshold of voltage or whatever, can affect that. maybe not. soooo many unknowns....: (

Comment

Working...
          X