This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So now that V has been cancelled..

is there any actual sci-fi with aliens left on TV? bar Dr. Who and Torchwood? and smallville doesn't count.. it'll be done in a few hours..
    I dunno what to put in here now..

Falling Skies starts next month. I don't think there is anything other than that really, unless you're an active viewer of Syfy.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
      Falling Skies starts next month. I don't think there is anything other than that really, unless you're an active viewer of Syfy.
      What do they have? I mean good sci-fi... i.e. not wrestling, Warehouse 13 or Eureka...

Comment

Futurama?
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

<Not Futurama.

It's not even real sci fi.

Comment

Er...sure it is.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

No, not really.

It's too juvenile to be real sci fi.

Comment

Okay, sure. Whatever you say.

Comment

Yeah, Futurama is Sci-Fi Galileo, "juvenile" or not. That's like saying SGU wasn't Sci-Fi because it was too dramatic... Oh wait, we had people saying that until the end. Right.
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

No, it isn't. Galaxy Quest was real sci fi. And you've got to be kidding. People didn't like SG U because it was too dramatic? I've never heard that one before. it's a really strange one.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                      Yeah, Futurama is Sci-Fi Galileo, "juvenile" or not. That's like saying SGU wasn't Sci-Fi because it was too dramatic... Oh wait, we had people saying that until the end. Right.
                      They were wrong then. They are wrong now.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
                        No, it isn't. Galaxy Quest was real sci fi. And you've got to be kidding. People didn't like SG U because it was too dramatic? I've never heard that one before. it's a really strange one.
                        Are you GG's duplicate from the Bizarro World or something?

Comment

Don't throw insults.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                            Okay, sure. Whatever you say.
                            he's right
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
                              No, not really.

It's too juvenile to be real sci fi.
                              Futurama is real sci-fi.. it has some great time travel stuff, and the body swopping in the new season was hilarious and good sci-fi... but I wouldn't put it in the same category as SGU or V though

Comment

Working...
                              X