Teen Wolf Reboot MTV Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ibn Rushd View Post
    Totally agree that it's better than the movie. And I saw it, it was awful.

I think another issue is that it's during the summer, and that is "re-run season" so no one's paying attention or looking for new shows. Everyone's at the beach on vacation (except us).

Spoiler:
    I realized that about the car when I started to rewatch it last night. Allison's car is dark, and Kate's is old and brown.

I just noticed that is seems to be just us 2 on the thread. Where'd everybody go?
    I wish I knew where everyone was! Some people wrote off the show without even watching it. There have been few others popping in saying they like the show, but then they disappear.
    sigpic

Comment

popping in again I watched the 4th?ep(Magic Bullet) last night(I'm buying the eps off iTunes since I refuse to sit through MTV commercials lol , and its just easier for me).

I like Derek. I thought Derek and Stiles were great in this last ep. I loved their scenes in the car and at the vet, those were my favorite parts of the episode.

I remember the movie, I watched it when I was little; I remember thinking it was cool back then lol.
      Last edited by VampyreWraith; 22 June 2011, 12:50 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
        popping in again I watched the 4th?ep(Magic Bullet) last night(I'm buying the eps off iTunes since I refuse to sit through MTV commercials lol , and its just easier for me).

I like Derek. I thought Derek and Stiles were great in this last ep. I loved their scenes in the car and at the vet, those were my favorite parts of the episode.

I remember the movie, I watched it when I was little; I remember thinking it was cool back then lol.
        Yay! Glad you're liking it! Yeah, I liked Derek and Stiles' interactions in the last episode. I thought his face was classic when he was going to
        Spoiler:
        saw off Derek's arm.
        sigpic

Comment

Pretty sure Kate called him Chris (Argent's first name). but maybe i heard wrong.

January - San Francisco - Supernatural
          April - Vancouver - Stargate
          June - Nashville - Supernatural
          August - Boston - Supernatural
          August - Chicago - Stargate
          September - Chicago - Star Trek
          October - Chicago - Supernatural
          November - LA - Stargate/Farscape/Eureka-W13-Sanctuary

Coventions in 2012
          March - Burbank - Supernatural
          April - Vancouver - Stargate
          June - Nashville - Supernatural

Con reports at : http://adventurecon.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by hollie54208 View Post
            Pretty sure Kate called him Chris (Argent's first name). but maybe i heard wrong.
            Its possible, but I did watch the episode twice and don't remember hearing that. Maybe a 3rd viewing is necessary!
            sigpic

Comment

hollie is correct. Just before he went in for supper, Kate berated Argent, calling him Chris. Then he asked if Scott ate meat, and blablabla. I was just rewatching. She said it in an offhand manner because they're family, so it was easy to miss.

Comment

hollie is correct. Just before he went in for supper, Kate berated Argent, calling him Chris. Then he asked if Scott ate meat, and blablabla. I was just rewatching. She said it in an offhand manner because they're family, so it was easy to miss.
                See...its typical that his name is Chris because Chrises are evil! Everyone I've dated named Chris has been a douche.
                sigpic

Comment

I've been watching and enjoying this series so far. I try out every new genre series, and I have to admit this one surprised me. It's far better than I expected.

I am not fond of the teen drama, but the backstory on the werewolves and the hunters is holding my interest.

Vampires have held the spotlight for far too long. It's about time werewolves got a chance to shine.

Comment

Originally posted by Vendikarr View Post
                    I've been watching and enjoying this series so far. I try out every new genre series, and I have to admit this one surprised me. It's far better than I expected.

I am not fond of the teen drama, but the backstory on the werewolves and the hunters is holding my interest.

Vampires have held the spotlight for far too long. It's about time werewolves got a chance to shine.
                    Glad you're liking it. I do think, however, the the "teen drama" in this series is minimal compared to something like Twilight.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      Yay! Glad you're liking it! Yeah, I liked Derek and Stiles' interactions in the last episode. I thought his face was classic when he was going to
                      Spoiler:
                      saw off Derek's arm.
                      That was great
                      Spoiler:
                      and before that when Stiles was telling Derek that he looked fine, and that it was nothing that a little echinacea wouldn't cure(or something like that). I really liked the scenes in the car too, I found them pretty funny.
                      Derek : Start the car.
                      Stiles: I'm not afraid of you.
                      Derek: Start the car, or I'll rip your throat out with my teeth.

I lol'd at that, I thought the delivery was great.

Glad you're liking it. I do think, however, the the "teen drama" in this series is minimal compared to something like Twilight.
                      The "teen drama" really isn't bad in this. It's not sickening(to me) like it was in twilight. No one's had any screeching/sobbing spasm attacks while in bed, or tried to kill themselves in order to get closer to the one they love and can't live without.
                      sigpic

Comment

That was great
                        Spoiler:
                        and before that when Stiles was telling Derek that he looked fine, and that it was nothing that a little echinacea wouldn't cure(or something like that). I really liked the scenes in the car too, I found them pretty funny.
                        Derek : Start the car.
                        Stiles: I'm not afraid of you.
                        Derek: Start the car, or I'll rip your throat out with my teeth.

I lol'd at that, I thought the delivery was great.
                        Oh I know...the whole exchange with Stiles and Derek was awesome!

The "teen drama" really isn't bad in this. It's not sickening(to me) like it was in twilight. No one's had any screeching/sobbing spasm attacks while in bed, or tried to kill themselves in order to get closer to the one they love and can't live without.
                        Oh I agree 110%. I think when you have a show about teenagers there is bound to be some teen drama. But Teen Wolf is by no means over the top.
                        sigpic

Comment

Another great episode.

Spoiler:
                          Scott and Allison taking off like that was totally uncool. And the actual mountain lion at the end was a total throw away, to fool us until we saw it.

At Much Music, the producer Lauren Toyota has been tweeting for the past hour in btw commercials and she thinks it could be the vet. I think that, given the "hints" in this ep. it could be the vet, the teacher, Argent, or some other guy.

And why didn't Jackson get attacked? I mean more than he was. He had video stands toppled on him and 3 claw marks on his neck, plus he didn't see anything due to being on his stomach. Why was he a target at all?

All very strange. Definitely looking forward to next week.

Comment

Another great episode.

Spoiler:
                            Scott and Allison taking off like that was totally uncool. And the actual mountain lion at the end was a total throw away, to fool us until we saw it.

At Much Music, the producer Lauren Toyota has been tweeting for the past hour in btw commercials and she thinks it could be the vet. I think that, given the "hints" in this ep. it could be the vet, the teacher, Argent, or some other guy.

And why didn't Jackson get attacked? I mean more than he was. He had video stands toppled on him and 3 claw marks on his neck, plus he didn't see anything due to being on his stomach. Why was he a target at all?

All very strange. Definitely looking forward to next week.
                            I agree...another excellent episode...

Spoiler:
                            While I don't think that it was "uncool" for Scott and Allison to wander off...I enjoyed watching their relationship develop. Like you, I was wondering why the Alpha only scratched Jackson's neck. I wonder if the Alpha could be Jackson's father...as we just found out tonight that his parents adopted him.

I have my sights set on the vet or the teacher as the possible alpha. IDK why, but I don't think Argent is.

I think the cougar (aka mountain lion) was more to appease the towns' people opposed to appeasing us (the viewers).
                            sigpic

Comment

I agree...another excellent episode...

Spoiler:
                              While I don't think that it was "uncool" for Scott and Allison to wander off...I enjoyed watching their relationship develop. Like you, I was wondering why the Alpha only scratched Jackson's neck. I wonder if the Alpha could be Jackson's father...as we just found out tonight that his parents adopted him.

I have my sights set on the vet or the teacher as the possible alpha. IDK why, but I don't think Argent is.

I think the cougar (aka mountain lion) was more to appease the towns' people opposed to appeasing us (the viewers).
                              -pops in- Sorry for not being active on here. Been busy. Anywho, I did enjoy the episode. Though, I'm a bit confused on something. Didn't Scott claw Jackson's neck while he was in wolf form a few episodes ago (I could be wrong)?

Spoiler:
                              If that's the case, then Jackson was "marked" by Scott for a kill. That's why the alpha didn't kill Jackson right away, as he knew that it was Scott's future kill, even if Scott didn't know.

I also think that the vet could be the alpha. He did act strange when Stiles' father showed him the pictures. Either him or Scott's father (who's gone), or Jackson's biological father.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RoK View Post
                                -pops in- Sorry for not being active on here. Been busy. Anywho, I did enjoy the episode. Though, I'm a bit confused on something. Didn't Scott claw Jackson's neck while he was in wolf form a few episodes ago (I could be wrong)?

Spoiler:
                                If that's the case, then Jackson was "marked" by Scott for a kill. That's why the alpha didn't kill Jackson right away, as he knew that it was Scott's future kill, even if Scott didn't know.

I also think that the vet could be the alpha. He did act strange when Stiles' father showed him the pictures. Either him or Scott's father (who's gone), or Jackson's biological father.
                                Derek is the one who clawed Jackson's neck when he was looking for Scott. But Jackson was being a butt and wouldn't tell Derek where he was.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X