No announcement yet.

Teen Wolf Reboot MTV Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Teen Wolf' season 5 spoilers: Dylan O'Brien leaving show?
    Janna Dela Cruz 26 October 2015

Stiles is undoubtedly one of the most well-loved and favorite characters in the MTV hit series "Teen Wolf" and so when news about his essayer Dylan O'Brien's exit from the show burst, fans were understandably worried.

There's not much solid info about this yet but seeing that Nina Dobrev, who played the protagonist in the hit CW series "The Vampire Diaries," left the show after starring in six seasons, it could certainly happen to "The Maze Runner" star as well.

Reports say that it was executive producer Jeff Davis who broke the news in the recent New York Comic Con about the actor's possible departure from the show. In fact, he said that it could happen within "Teen Wolf" season 5.

Davis apparently admitted that the renewal of the show is not something they expected although it is still unclear how this ties up to Stiles possibly leaving Beacon Hills for good. But even so, there is already word that the protagonist's exit will be made heroic.

Before "Teen Wolf" season 5 comes to a close, viewers will purportedly see him risk his life to save the love of his life Lydia, who was in the confines of the sinister Eichen House when fans last saw the banshee. The EP teased that episodes 17 and 18 are the ones to look forward to on this subject.

Speaking of which, Lydia will not totally be in grave danger there. Davis told Latino Review that she will meet someone there that will teach her "how to use her voice as a weapon." In fact, when "Teen Wolf" returns, fans will see Lydia first as she attempts to find out more about Theo's sister's death.

Meanwhile, fans hope that there will be a Halloween special of the series. Unfortunately, with the occasion already close at hand, the lack of info is making it seem that there won't be a special Halloween installment this year.

"Teen Wolf" season 5 returns Jan. 5, 2016.

Source: Christian Today
    sigpic

Comment

Teen Wolf Season 6 and Movie News
      By Thomas Kohain, Posted on November 4th, 2015, at 5:24am

Is Teen Wolf having a movie?

I don't know if that will happen, but the Teen Wolf cast would love it. And Jeff would love to do a movie.

Jackson and Isaac returning?

We don't know that. But Jackson's story isn't finished. Isaac always says he would love to comeback.
      What to expect for Teen Wolf in the future?

Season 5B:

We can expect that Malia and Stiles broke up. Kira and Scott might break up or their love will get stronger.

We might get "Stydia" we also will see some "Marrish" in the first episode.

We'll also see Brett Talbot back.

Mason will kiss either Corey or Brett. (Probably Corey, cause Cody Saintgnue (Brett Talbot) just started shooting.)

We'll see more Action and Comedy, Less Horror and Drama. We'll see more Romance, but more Action and Comedy.

Season 6:

This is a theory.

They will probably use Jackson (If they get Colton Haynes back). They will use him to finish his story line. Also Isaac will probably be back for the fans. Not get your hopes up for Allison cause she won't be back.

After Season 6: The Movie:

They are always talking about a movie. Jeff would love to do a movie. The movie would be a Thriller, Action, Drama, Romance, Comedy. With more Action and Drama. It would be something to finish the story lines and end the story after the originals. Jeff lately says that he would love to have someone else in the lead and move Scott into a Derek position. It would be about a villain, a huge one. And they would finally graduate. But we probably won't see them graduate. We'll see some of them move into College, but still contact eachother. They will talk about eachother a lot. With Stiles moving into a recuring role probably, and be on the show as much as he can, maybe only 5 episode but maybe 19 of the 20. He's becoming a great actor. We'll see him moving into college but not so far away, Lydia probably in the same college, and also moving into a recuring role, Kira (if she doesn't die) probably a little further, also Malia would probably move a little further (if she doesn't die) and we'll see them back sometime. Isaac who will go to college in Paris probably with Argent as his father figure. We'll probably see Jackson staying in the United States. But maybe a little further into college. Because he also will probably be a TV Star, with Dylan as a movie star. And Sharman doing some other stuff.

Season 7:

Liam would probably have the Co-Lead, with Scott helping him and being the Alpha and having the lead, but Liam will be in it a lot too. Brett will probably move into Beacon Hills. Mason, Corey and Hayden will also have a lead. Their will probably be a new girl into town too and a new Hale. The Hale will probably be a girl and the boy a new boy will probably be an Argent. Why have a Hale? Why have an Argent? Cause Peter, Derek, Kate, Chris, etc won't be in it anymore. It would probably be more Action, Comedy, Romance. Moving back to a Teen Show. It would be more like Season 1 and 3B mixed. The boy will be 16, and Scott 18. Theo? We won't know what happens, but in season 7 he also will be in college, or dead. Season 7 will use Eichen House and The woods. It might have The Calaveras as the villains, or something else. But this would lead to a new fanbase.

Season 8:

In Season 8 they will move forward. With the same cast of season 7. They will have Liam almost into Senior year. With his friends off course. The adventure of the pack will be going forward.

Season 9:

It would be probably the last season with the cast in Senior Year. With Stiles moving back to Beacon Hills for a while. Scott and Stiles back on the road fighting 1 last super villain with the young cast into senior year. Scott and Liam always talking and Liam being smarter. Stiles and Mason into detective position's. So it would probably be a little cooler, more Comedy, and end with "The Adventures continue."

Jake T. Austin (Who will probably be a new cast member.)

They will have people from 1993-1999 into the cast.

So this looks very cool.

It will also launch the careers of Dylan Sprayberry, Michael Johnston, Victoria Moroles, Cody Saintgnue, Khylin Rhambo, etc

Ryan Kelley won't leave, but would only be a regular in season 6. In season 7 we'll see a lot of him, in season 8 less and 9 with him moving more into the sheriff position.

This is a theory, but it's also about all what Jeff Davis and Tyler Posey say.

Teen Wolf could last 9 seasons, because Season 6 will have again a lot of views, the movie will even have more views, and they'll probably get a lot of money with what they can have a season 7, what might have less, but if they have 500.000 views that's enough to have a season 8, and in Season 8 they will have a younger fanbase and go a little up to around 750.000 views and with that they confirm season 9 and get only Dylan O'Brien back into a main role and have again around 1.000.000 views.

Bye thanks.

Source: Moivepilot
      sigpic

Comment

'Teen Wolf' Season 5B Premiere Date & Spoilers: Kira & Scott's Relationship Will Get Serious; Orny Adams Set To Return
        Posted by Staff Reporter ([email protected]) on Nov 19, 2015 05:40 AM EST

Latin Times reports that series creator Jeff Davis confirmed that Orny Adams will be returning for the second half of the season as Coach Finstock. According to sources, Davis wanted Adam's return to be a surprise; however, Arden Cho announced on her Twitter account that Adams will definitely return to the show.

It was earlier reported that Adams stepped away from the show for the first 10 episodes because of his busy work schedule. Fans took the news of his return positively and expressed their excitement on seeing the coach again.

Other news reveal that the returning episode will feature Scott (Tyler Posey) and Stiles (Dylan O'Brien) fighting to save Sheriff Stillinski's (Linden Ashby) life. Sources also said that Braeden (Meagan Tandy) and Malia (Shelley Hennig) will be playing a huge role in the episode.

Meanwhile, Cartermatt reports that the next part of the season will explore the relationship between Scott and Kira (Arden Cho) deeper. According to the site, the relationship of the two can go two different ways in the season: it is either they break up for good or they stay together and become stronger as a unit.

In the past, Kira and Scott have been going stronger amidst their challenges, but now that the Dread Doctors are in town, Scott might need to decide to let Kira go for her safety, unless he wants them to face danger together.

In other news, Davis also revealed that the second part of the season will have a lighter tone as Stiles will be funny again. Davis revealed that they have been writing a lot of comedy for Stiles and also for Dylan Sprayberry and Khylin Rhambo's characters.

"Teen Wolf" Season 5 will return on MTV on January 5, 2016.

Source: Realty Today
        sigpic

Comment

The return of Teen Wolf -- one week from tonight!

I'm always ready for this show to come back, though I don't care for the new timeslot. Tuesdays at 9 is much too full, as is. Soon we'll have Agent Carter, iZombie, Teen Wolf, and Shadowhunters, all airing in the same hour.

Comment

I forgot when this show was coming back. I do plan on watching it, just hopefully it'll get a more happy tone back again.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
              I forgot when this show was coming back. I do plan on watching it, just hopefully it'll get a more happy tone back again.
              It came back this week. I've not had time to watch the episode. But it is on my DVR waiting for me!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorne View Post
                The return of Teen Wolf -- one week from tonight!

I'm always ready for this show to come back, though I don't care for the new timeslot. Tuesdays at 9 is much too full, as is. Soon we'll have Agent Carter, iZombie, Teen Wolf, and Shadowhunters, all airing in the same hour.
                I don't watch the shows that I underlined above, but I'm waiting for Shadowhunters!
                sigpic

Comment

'Teen Wolf' Season 6 Spoilers: Jeff Davis Says Dylan O'Brien Won't Be Replaced
                  Christian Saclao , Design & Trend
                  May, 20, 2016, 11:02 AM

Despite his accident on the set of "Maze Runner: The Death Cure," Dylan O'Brien will still be part of "Teen Wolf" season 6, executive producer Jeff Davis confirmed in a recent interview.

"We aren't replacing Stiles," Davis told Creative 132 when asked whether O'Brien's character is going to die or be replaced in the upcoming season due to the actor's injuries.

"Dylan O'Brien will be back to film soon [but] he can't do any stunts," Davis said. "We're talking with Wes Ball, the producer of 'The Maze Runner,' [and] we hope to get him back on 'Teen Wolf 'to film, while being injured. But the thing is he wants to film. He's in perfect condition, but he's just not doing fine enough to do any stunts."

Davis said that if O'Brien returns to set soon, then he could be in every episode.

"I think I can say yes, he might not be in the third episode, but I think he'll be in it. We'll make space," Davis answered when asked if O'Brien will appear in each hour of the season.

However, Davis admitted that the show could delay production if necessary.

"If Wes decides to not risk anything, we would delay production, until [Dylan] is fine to film again," Davis said.

Production for "Maze Runner: The Death Cure" has been suspended indefinitely to give O'Brien more time to completely heal from the injuries he suffered in the on-set accident last March, which have turned out to be far more serious than initially reported.

RELATED: 'Teen Wolf' Season 6 Spoilers: Holland Roden Films Flashback Scene Set In The 1980s

"The resumption of principal photography on 'Maze Runner: The Death Cure' has been further delayed to allow Dylan O'Brien more time to fully recover from his injuries. We wish Dylan a speedy recovery and look forward to restarting production as soon as possible," read a statement from Fox.

"His injuries are very serious, and he needs more time to recover," added O'Brien's publicist, Jennifer Allen.

A WorkSafeBC report, obtained by iNFOnews.ca, revealed that O'Brien was injured on March 17 while filming a stunt scene where he had to transport himself from one moving vehicle to another vehicle in motion.

"An action sequence was being filmed for a motion picture. This young worker [O'Brien] was attached to a vehicle by a harness, lanyard and overhead truss system when he climbed onto the back (of) another vehicle. As the vehicles slowed, the trailing vehicle the worker was anchored to slowed more rapidly than the vehicle the worker climbed onto," read the latest WorkSafeBC report regarding the on-set accident in Cache Creek, British Columbia.

Are you glad that O'Brien is still part of "Teen Wolf" season 6? Vote in our poll and share your thoughts in the comments below!

Source: Design & Trend
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm glad to hear that Teen Wolf won't be delayed at all because of O'Brien's injury and that he's well enough to film. The show just wouldn't be the same without Stiles.
                    sigpic
                    [call me loser.]

Comment

Originally posted by losernerdfriend View Post
                      I'm glad to hear that Teen Wolf won't be delayed at all because of O'Brien's injury and that he's well enough to film. The show just wouldn't be the same without Stiles.
                      I agree...I'd heard rumors that he wouldn't be back for S6...but I guess those rumors are false!
                      sigpic

Comment

‘Teen Wolf’ Season 6 To Air In November; Colton Haynes Returns To MTV Series?

By Bernadette Waldorf, Parent Herald | June 3, 4:00 AM

"Teen Wolf" Season 6 may still be a long way to go, as executive producer Jeff Davis revealed in a recent interview that the MTV drama may air later this year. The showrunner also talked about the possibility that Colton Haynes will reprise his role as Jackson Whittemore in the upcoming season.

This article contains spoilers. Read on if you want to learn more about this story.

"Teen Wolf" Season 6 spoilers reveal that Colton Haynes may still return in the upcoming episodes of the MTV drama. In an interview with Creative132, showrunner Jeff Davis shared that Haynes will surely return to the show.

Davis explained that the last time Haynes was supposed to appear in "Teen Wolf," he had 12 episodes in it. However, Haynes decided to drop out because he had the chance to become a series regular in "Arrow."

"So today, 'Teen Wolf' is way different, would he fit in? We don't know," he shared. "But if we go on and on for more seasons, I can tell you, he'll be back for at least 10 episodes."

Davis also revealed that "Teen Wolf" Season 6 may be released at a much later time than expected given the circumstances in filming. According to the showrunner, Season 6 episode 1 may premiere in November.

Meanwhile, the show's writer, Will Wallace, recently teased fans on Twitter that "Teen Wolf" Season 6 episode 8 is "going to break the Internet." While details about the said episode were not given, it was enough for fans to speculate on possible plotlines.

Several fans believed that an epic "Stydia" moment on "Teen Wolf" Season 6 would be enough to break the Internet. However, others speculated on a possible death of a major character in Season 6 in relation to the aforementioned tweet.

What do you think will happen on "Teen Wolf" Season 6 that will break the Internet?
                        Last edited by LtColCarter; 05 June 2016, 04:27 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

A November premiere, huh? Cool.

Thanks for posting this, LtColCarter!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorne View Post
                            A November premiere, huh? Cool.

Thanks for posting this, LtColCarter!
                            No problem! I was hoping for a summer premiere like we're used to having...
                            sigpic

Comment

I agree that a November airing throws me off, but I'm excited to hear about the possible return of Jackson Whitmore! I really liked Colton Haynes in this and Arrow. So it'd be fun to see him reprise his role.
                              sigpic
                              [call me loser.]

Comment

Originally posted by losernerdfriend View Post
                                I agree that a November airing throws me off, but I'm excited to hear about the possible return of Jackson Whitmore! I really liked Colton Haynes in this and Arrow. So it'd be fun to see him reprise his role.
                                I concur! I first saw Colton in a show called The Gates. It didn't last long. He was a werewolf in that show.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X