Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Default Re: Teen Wolf Reboot MTV Series

‘Teen Wolf’ Season 6 To Air In November; Colton Haynes Returns To MTV Series?

By Bernadette Waldorf, Parent Herald | June 3, 4:00 AM

"Teen Wolf" Season 6 may still be a long way to go, as executive producer Jeff Davis revealed in a recent interview that the MTV drama may air later this year. The showrunner also talked about the possibility that Colton Haynes will reprise his role as Jackson Whittemore in the upcoming season.

This article contains spoilers. Read on if you want to learn more about this story.

"Teen Wolf" Season 6 spoilers reveal that Colton Haynes may still return in the upcoming episodes of the MTV drama. In an interview with Creative132, showrunner Jeff Davis shared that Haynes will surely return to the show.

Davis explained that the last time Haynes was supposed to appear in "Teen Wolf," he had 12 episodes in it. However, Haynes decided to drop out because he had the chance to become a series regular in "Arrow."

"So today, 'Teen Wolf' is way different, would he fit in? We don't know," he shared. "But if we go on and on for more seasons, I can tell you, he'll be back for at least 10 episodes."

Davis also revealed that "Teen Wolf" Season 6 may be released at a much later time than expected given the circumstances in filming. According to the showrunner, Season 6 episode 1 may premiere in November.

Meanwhile, the show's writer, Will Wallace, recently teased fans on Twitter that "Teen Wolf" Season 6 episode 8 is "going to break the Internet." While details about the said episode were not given, it was enough for fans to speculate on possible plotlines.

Several fans believed that an epic "Stydia" moment on "Teen Wolf" Season 6 would be enough to break the Internet. However, others speculated on a possible death of a major character in Season 6 in relation to the aforementioned tweet.

What do you think will happen on "Teen Wolf" Season 6 that will break the Internet?
    Last edited by LtColCarter; June 5th, 2016 at 04:27 PM.

A November premiere, huh? Cool.

Thanks for posting this, LtColCarter!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorne View Post
    A November premiere, huh? Cool.

Thanks for posting this, LtColCarter!
    No problem! I was hoping for a summer premiere like we're used to having...

I agree that a November airing throws me off, but I'm excited to hear about the possible return of Jackson Whitmore! I really liked Colton Haynes in this and Arrow. So it'd be fun to see him reprise his role.
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=49544&dateline=1298239149
    [call me loser.]

Quote Originally Posted by losernerdfriend View Post
    I agree that a November airing throws me off, but I'm excited to hear about the possible return of Jackson Whitmore! I really liked Colton Haynes in this and Arrow. So it'd be fun to see him reprise his role.
    I concur! I first saw Colton in a show called The Gates. It didn't last long. He was a werewolf in that show.

I remember The Gates vaguely. Never watched it, but that's cool. Teen Wolf was the first thing I saw him in.
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=49544&dateline=1298239149
    [call me loser.]

I think the Gates is still available on Netflix, if you want to check it out.

Season Six of Teen Wolf will be the final season.

Season Six of Teen Wolf will be the final season.
    Source?

Quote Originally Posted by LtColCarter View Post
    Source?
    Here you go.

Sadness

Any comments on the new season so far? They sure have a lot to wrap up. It also seems as if they are setting up a spin off w/ Liam being the new alpha.

Season 6b is airing now. I was just able to watch the premier episode from July 30th last night. I was pretty impressed, but it seems that the show runners are opening up a few new threads while still working to close the old ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifford2006 View Post
    Any comments on the new season so far? They sure have a lot to wrap up. It also seems as if they are setting up a spin off w/ Liam being the new alpha.
    I've been searching, but so far the talks of a spin-off of any sort only seem to be a rumor at this point. Some of the actors have hinted at the show coming back as a movie, but I saw nothing indicating a series with Liam.

Season 6B is going well! I've enjoyed the episodes to this point. I'm looking forward to seeing how they will wrap things up.

I still haven't found anything other than conjecture about a spin-off series or movie.

‘Teen Wolf’ Movie Confirmed After Season 6: Showrunner Teases TV Film With Tyler Posey, Dylan O’Brien (SPOILERS)

By Bernadette Waldorf, Parent Herald

"Teen Wolf" is ending after Season 6, as the show's panel at the San Diego Comic Con confirmed that the upcoming season of the MTV drama will serve as the series finale. While many fans are saddened by the news, an interview with showrunner Jeff Davis hints on a possible continuation of the story in movie form.

This article contains spoilers. Read on if you want to learn more about the details of this story.

"Teen Wolf" Season 6 spoilers reveal that the upcoming season of the MTV series will be its last on TV. Despite this heartbreaking news for fans and viewers who watched the show from first all the way through its last, an earlier statement from showrunner Jeff Davis with Forbes confirms that a movie version is being considered.

"Tyler [Posey] and I always talk about doing a movie," said Davis.

Davis also confirmed that there were discussions on a potential "Teen Wolf" movie should the TV series come to an end. This could mean that fans and viewers will see more of Scott (Tyler Posey), Stiles (Dylan O'Brien) and the rest of the Pack in Beacon Hills after graduation.

It does not look like MGM would instantly drop one of its cash cows, as Teen Wolf News notes that the show was one of the entertainment companies' biggest earners. According to the publication, the company earned from "Teen Wolf" episodes airing on Netflix or other networks.

MGM also owns full rights to the name "Teen Wolf," which increases chances that the movie version will come into a realization. Many fans are hoping that the TV-based movie will live up to their expectations, but many are also hoping that the series finale of the TV show will provide them with a fitting conclusion to the story they have loved from the very start.

Do you think there should be a "Teen Wolf" movie after Season 6?

Source: ParentHerald

My favorite lines from this week's episode is when Peter asks Malia why she came with Scott...

Malia: “I’m here for moral support.”
    Peter: “For him or for me?”
    Malia: “You’d need to have morals.”