No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 HG Wells spinoff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was I ever surprised to see the actress who plays HG Wells on Ringer! She has a small role though, just enough to keep her busy incase there is a spinoff hopefully.
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      Thanks to this newest set of flashbacks, I'm getting more and more interested in the possiblity of an H.G. spin off set in Warehouse 12.
      im thinking the same thing.......I bet we'll have Warehouse 13 and its spin off show Warehouse 12, during 2012's mid-season

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
      I believe the series is supposed to be set in the 1800s, so that solves the problem.

But not that they don't have some sort of reset button in the works.

Yeesh.
      Im betting they will press the reset button somehow in the Christmas Special

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
      Was I ever surprised to see the actress who plays HG Wells on Ringer! She has a small role though, just enough to keep her busy incase there is a spinoff hopefully.
      Yeah i kinda liked Jamie Murry since her days on Dexter even tho sometimes i think she only acts so she can appear naked on camra
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

The Christmas special is a stand alone, like last years. It's part of the season but not of the season's over all story arc so don't expect the finale to even be mentioned. They didn't "reset" last season's cliffhanger with the Christmas special because it happened before Myka left.
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
          The Christmas special is a stand alone, like last years. It's part of the season but not of the season's over all story arc so don't expect the finale to even be mentioned. They didn't "reset" last season's cliffhanger with the Christmas special because it happened before Myka left.
          I guess it probably will be pre-finale episode like Secret Santa
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Im betting they will press the reset button somehow in the Christmas Special
            I'll bet you some rep they don't and wait until the next season to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
              I guess it probably will be pre-finale episode like Secret Santa
              It will probably be before the 40th Floor when we became aware of Sykes
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                It will probably be before the 40th Floor when we became aware of Sykes
                I thought those episodes were supposed to be timeless?
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                  I thought those episodes were supposed to be timeless?
                  They basiclly are. Inserted before the finale arc as a random artifact hunt episode that we tend to see at the start of the season
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                  X