I will never get to see . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Energizer_Vs_ZPM View Post
    Even before the 5th race episode? - I don't think so! Busted!!!

We just needed another season or two and we might have found out what destiny was really out there to do and what those shutters were really for.
    If I may interject. Jel said that we have always known that chevrons have an importance. He is not busted. We've known that chevrons have an importance since the 1994 movie. After all it was the chevrons that lit up and locked that particular coordinate in place.
    sigpic

Comment

Yes and we know that destinys mission is of importance and that it carried a lot of equipment.

We also know the ancients made panels that moved, secret laboratories, hidden weapons etc.

Something was supposed to be at the front of destiny. Just because SGU was canned doesn't mean it was just for looks.

Comment

It doesn't mean it was used it was for something. Given lack of evidence it makes more sense, that its just Destiny's hull
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Energizer_Vs_ZPM View Post
          Yes and we know that destinys mission is of importance and that it carried a lot of equipment.

We also know the ancients made panels that moved, secret laboratories, hidden weapons etc.

Something was supposed to be at the front of destiny. Just because SGU was canned doesn't mean it was just for looks.
          And it doesn't mean the were hidden compartments in the front of Destiny. You said that "Something was supposed to be at the front of Destiny." Where did you find this information? Please do enlighten us.
          sigpic

Comment

Some Greer and Rush have to work together episode, that would have been bad ass!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
              Some Greer and Rush have to work together episode, that would have been bad ass!
              I'd love to see that too!
              sigpic

Comment

That would be sweet to see. Maybe something crops up Greer Needs rush to solve..

Comment

Working...
                X