I guess 3 more years until SGU will be back :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess 3 more years until SGU will be back :P

So far most of stargate has been in timed with real life year, meaning its a real time tv show or whatever their called, I think its only been lately on sgu that it might be based a bit more in the future then stargate usually is. So wouldn't it be funny if some how sgu got renewed for a 3rd season in 3 years haha. VERY unlikely to happen but it does give the chance for mgm to save up some money to put towards a stargate film in 3 years

called it already
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...2#post12603812

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
      haha yea but how true is it, it makes me wonder if they ever actually planned to do season 3 and just wanted to do a movie in three years haha just saying cause since when did they ever show like 3 years later, the longest they have done is like 3 or 6 months later or something in sg1.

but then I wonder if they did have a season 3 planned what would have happened like did they plan to have the system fail or something

Comment

haha no

Comment

thats exactly what I was thinking

Comment

lol I could seriously see mgm planning this and saving money for a film in 2014

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
              CURSES... foiled again.

But not only did you 2 think of it, so did me and my mother (who actually watched almost the entire episode, a first for her and SGU).. I also saw 14 other people mention it over on 3 other forums i visit (all RPG related).

Comment

We can always throw that WMG from TVTropes in here: that the stargate we watch is just a cover for the real stargate program (like in-universe wormhole extreme), so the reason Universe got cancelled is the actual Universe expedition has indeed gone to sleep for three years. No more episodes till they wake up again and start reporting back so we have material to film!

In any case, I sure hope we get our Stargate back, and I have a feeling we will. World just doesn't feel right without a Stargate episode to look forward to. One day...

Comment

I'll be waiting...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by geddarkstorm View Post
                    We can always throw that WMG from TVTropes in here: that the stargate we watch is just a cover for the real stargate program (like in-universe wormhole extreme), so the reason Universe got cancelled is the actual Universe expedition has indeed gone to sleep for three years. No more episodes till they wake up again and start reporting back so we have material to film!
                    I like that idea so much

Comment

I think we might see what happened to the Destiny, but it will be in another series and 3-5 years from now the Destiny just shows up in the Milky Way and the crew gone. There is a Kino footage that explains what happened but the crew is forever gone. Where they go -- no one knows!

Comment

Seriously, SGU was the best, beats the rest. Now. I've been thinking. Isn't it a little convenient that every Stargate series has been shorter than it's predecessor? SG1 lasted for 10 seasons, SGA lasted 5 seasons and SGU lasted 2 seasons. Does that mean that there won't be another series? Just the SG-1 and Atlantis movies?
                        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

You have a point there rushy. I really hope SGU comes back. But if it doesn't then this episode was a perfect ending for me.

Comment

Stargate will be back, in three years....love it
                            sigpic

Comment

At the very least the door has been left open....

Comment

Working...
                              X