X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

absolutely

I think we have seen a lot of these drones and the command ships

they have taken over the plot totally

glad to see Eli figured out how to input their positions into the Destony's navigation displays

next we need to see them come up with the plan to take out the Command Command ship (there must be one!!)

but the final episode was very cool

Comment

Just joined this site as I had to say something somewhere... Gauntlet has just aired here in Australia... Wow...

First - amazing that this WASN'T intended as the last episode... as it did an amazing job...

As to Eli...

I don't think he had the solution... and, I was expecting Ginn to appear... would have been a nice touch...

Maybe in 3 years the crew emerge to find a very insane Eli, who managed to survive on his own, dribbling in the corner somewhere...

SGU was a great series. GREAT. I would rank it above Atlantis, and yes, even better than SG1... It was so much more complex, harder to predict, and - brave enough to have stories that were not all action and blood and guts...

Of course, as it transpires, there's less of SGU to appreciate...

Whilst I think we'd all love to see SGU pick up where it left off at some point in the future, the likelihood of this happening is... about as likely as Eli having a happily ever after.
      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
      and lots more!

Comment

I still think Eli had an idea of what to do, then probably wondering if he could actually pull it off.
        sigpic

Comment

Ginn can't be release unless Mandy is somehow disabled. Mandy is far too dangerous to risk releasing her

Comment

The first thing that i thought was, that he didn't figured it out, and he knew from the beginning, that it is impossible. If i were him i would smile too. What else could i do?

He could sit on the chair, and be saved in destiny's computer. He would be dead, not being dead. Good ending.
            I'm still learning English, and I would be delighted if someone would write me a message or an email. Feel free to correct my posts, spelling and/or grammar, and sentences that don't make sense. School-English just isn't the same. I try not to use the dictionary at every turn, so it's highly likely I'll be making stupid mistakes here and there. Thank you for your patience, and....

Allons-y Alonzo!!!
            (something I always wanted to say)

Comment

Working...
            X