Eli in the end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eli in the end

The last few minutes where you see Eli standing on the observation deck I got the feeling that he wanted to be with Ginn one last time. He was probably thinking that after everything thats happened, if it wasnt for destiny he would have never got to meet her.
    sigpic
    LordRush - "Battle stations!" "Marines, Kree!"

And shes just a program now and he can thinknof her all he wants but he has 2 weeks to save his own life.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Well maybe before the 2 weeks are up he'll upload himself into the computer and be with her.

(yes assuming that using the chair doesn't mean the jump will fall short)

Comment

Originally posted by LeonK View Post
        Well maybe before the 2 weeks are up he'll upload himself into the computer and be with her.

(yes assuming that using the chair doesn't mean the jump will fall short)
        well yea thats what i was wondering and i dont think personally that it would use to much power considering in my opinion it would just be safisticated way of moving files and data

Comment

Originally posted by tomaso88 View Post
          well yea thats what i was wondering and i dont think personally that it would use to much power considering in my opinion it would just be safisticated way of moving files and data
          Time is relative inside the computer, a few second would be like a lifetime inside the computer.

I think once Eli has try everything he could think of to get the pod working , just when the the life support is about to go out, he plug himself into the chair and be with Gunn, and become friends with Amanda.

When the Crew is awake they will find the neutral interface Eli waiting for them.

What else could Eli do?other than find a solution to solve all the proble, the drone, the power , the supply problem.

When the life support is about to run out , he could die slowly, end his life with a bullet, pray for help.It could work like the scientist on the Planetbuilder planet.But Eli would end up as Zombie like them

Comment

Unless Eli leaves it for too long and using the NI chair eats into the Stasis power reserves.

If thats the case i think he would take it and die, leave a kino message.

Then i think he will wake up from the stasis pods with everyone else, not remembering he fixed it, see the kino recording and a bright flash of light just as he accepts his fate.

N.C

Comment

I imagine uploading a person into the ship's computer used more power than life support for one, so I don't think there would be enough power for him to use the chair.

Perfecto!

Comment

Why would you assume that the chair uses a lot of power? The amount of energy the brain can handle is like nothing compared to the FTL drives or main computers, and the chair must use less electricity than the brain can take.

The main computer would be active anyway, as it has to control FTL etc, as well as the stasis pods. I doubt the chair would cause any power problems. Of course, it's not a stasis pod (unless there's one above or below it where Franklin's body is ), so Eli would still die. He could bring Ginn back if he wanted to, but perhaps the wireless neural link would drain more power. It's a shame the stasis pods aren't like those on the Aurora with built in VR.

Comment

Why no one thought of sharing 1 stasis pod? I believe the stasis pod is quite capable to handle 2 human being in a single pod given that all it does is slowdown the person metabolism. Maybe finding 2 slimmest with lowest body mass. Perhaps, it will reduce the efficiency of the stasis pod but i think it wont be much right?

Comment

Thats an interesting thought. BUT perhaps its cause each pod links to one person's life signs (they do monitor them from what we have seen...

Comment

Yeah, I thought they should just stick Lisa and Greer in a pod together, and TJ and Varro.

Umm.. sidenote. I was totally afraid that Young was going to revive Varro, shoot in in the head, and dump him out. No, not really, but the thought quickly crossed my mind!
                      sigpic
                      Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
                      O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
                      Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
                      O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Comment

With how well he has done, i doubt it...

Comment

I doubt you could put 2 people in a pod. I imagine keeping a person in stable suspended animation with little to no longterm side effects requires careful customization of the parameters for each person's unique physiology. Having 2 people in one pod would mean that its not optimized for either of them, which obviously could have bad consequences...

Comment

When they eventually wake up they'll be asking what happened to all the toilet paper because Eli used it all while fap'n to pic's of Ginn

Comment

Originally posted by skarwolf View Post
                              When they eventually wake up they'll be asking what happened to all the toilet paper because Eli used it all while fap'n to pic's of Ginn

Memories of Things that Never Happened.

Comment

Working...
                              X