Where were the shuttles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where were the shuttles?

Looking at the screen caps on the GW site, the shuttles are missing when Destiny is in the star. Did they drop them off at a safe distance in case they got damaged in the refuel?

Probably just got missed in the modeling, but still, thought they would say "we should dump the shuttles just in case and swing back around to pick them up". It adds another minute, so maybe its a deleted scene....

they weren't too worried about the equipment on destiny itself, which is what they're using to keep the ship going, so i doubt if anyone thought about shuttles that couldn't be used for escape.

like you say - must have been missed in modelling.
    Cantina Petition for Perma-sticky (or own subforum)

Comment

Yeah, that's odd. For example, first image, the two shuttles are here:
      http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...563&fullsize=1
      Now this scene is just after. The shuttle near the gateroom has just disapeared.
      http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...432&fullsize=1

Comment

Just a quick error, methinks. They're there for most of the scenes.

Comment

Wow, didn't notice that

Comment

Originally posted by mizzoueng View Post
            Looking at the screen caps on the GW site, the shuttles are missing when Destiny is in the star. Did they drop them off at a safe distance in case they got damaged in the refuel?
            Probably just got missed in the modeling, but still, thought they would say "we should dump the shuttles just in case and swing back around to pick them up". It adds another minute, so maybe its a deleted scene....
            I'm surprised anyone caught that. Destiny's surface is so... cluttered. Good eye!
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

I noticed but thought it was just an oversight.

Comment

Working...
              X