Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Gate Universe S03E01 - Plot, storyline, script - how to get your copy....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Gate Universe S03E01 - Plot, storyline, script - how to get your copy....

Considering that SGU was killed by SciFi because they dont really support SciFi, hence the name change to see fee (fi fo fum)...
    The script for the first few episode of Season/Series Three should Exist Somewhere?
    Where are they, who has them? If SGU is definately cancelled, it would be a great idea if those who are true SGU fans are able to read what the outcome of the Season (series) Two finale is??
    Posted online? sold on Amazon? Sold as a paper pack?
    Since we the viewing public have been shafted because of WWF or similiar programs that are a dime a dozen, require no thought, no continuation, See Fee can have it's channel as it will never have me or anyone I know view it. Hetty Blokes and Bimbo trollops seem to have finally out weighed SciFi Geeks, what is the world coming to?

Originally posted by aquaman View Post
    Considering that SGU was killed by SciFi because they dont really support SciFi, hence the name change to see fee (fi fo fum)...
    The script for the first few episode of Season/Series Three should Exist Somewhere?
    Where are they, who has them? If SGU is definately cancelled, it would be a great idea if those who are true SGU fans are able to read what the outcome of the Season (series) Two finale is??
    Since we the viewing public have been shafted because of WWF or similiar programs that are a dime a dozen, require no thought, no continuation, See Fee can have it's channel as it will never have me or anyone I know view it. Hetty Blokes and Bimbo trollops seem to have finally out weighed SciFi Geeks, what is the world coming to?
    They don't exist. The writers confirm they hadn't started pitching ideas for season three yet
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

There were a group of Browncoats who brought it upon themselves to continue Firefly as they believed it was meant to continue before it's premature cancellation by FOX, using what Joss said he wanted to happen as well as what he put forward as a conclusion in Serenity (as well as including his various arc conclusions from the comics);

Virtual Firefly

The scripts are available to download and are very loyal to the series and subject matter (and character consistent too).

The reason I mention it is that I expect SGU, with its loyal fanbase, to find a similar way to continue its story.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        They don't exist. The writers confirm they hadn't started pitching ideas for season three yet
        Oh they had some ideas alright, but 0 scripts got written.
        sigpic

Comment

It would be interesting to see if the drone's were created by the descendants of Futura and Novus and that a command code from Rush from Destiny would shut them down?
          Or Having their path out of what seems to be an extremely Massive Galaxy (some they passed through quickly) is a way to guide the ship to the more high tech colonies of the descentants - a ploy to change the path and prevent the ship from leaving the galaxy without questions being answered?
          Or perhaps Cloe's partial transformation aliens return to do a bit of kick as...
          But since they previously used the command codes (friend/foe) of a drone to get the other drones to identify drones as foe, why not just get the command code to say destiny is another drone...
          I dont buy into the idea that a cliff hanger is written without at least 9 or 10 various options of where the creative directors and producers want to take season 3. They said how many times they had BIG Plans for season 3 and that IF necessary they could wrap it up in at least another year etc...

Comment

Such a shame the series is ending. Maybe one day we will get more somehow. Maybe in novels or a DVD movie.
            sigpic

Comment

Even if they don't have the line by line script, I would think they had a draft or outline somewhere. Did they really write 1/2 a story and say "we will figure out the second half later"?

Comment

Joe's Blog had a lot great stories past the fews weeks about all his SG work!

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ewell-destiny/
                www.stitchsloft.com
                For your out of this world prop and costume needs

sigpic
                "THAT'S... Lt. Col, Errand Boy to you..." Lt. Col John Sheppard
                www.scifihero.net

Comment

Originally posted by aquaman View Post
                  As a wrestling fan can you please tell me where other WWE shows are? Dime a dozen isn't how I would describe them.

I find this anti-wrestling talk quite interesting. I have always been brought up to not blame others for your mistakes. I am not entirely sure how SGU having 40 episodes to build an audience, and failing, can be the fault of anyone else but those who made SGU. Sure I loved it but gee it was an acquired taste thats for sure.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    As a wrestling fan can you please tell me where other WWE shows are? Dime a dozen isn't how I would describe them.

I find this anti-wrestling talk quite interesting. I have always been brought up to not blame others for your mistakes. I am not entirely sure how SGU having 40 episodes to build an audience, and failing, can be the fault of anyone else but those who made SGU. Sure I loved it but gee it was an acquired taste thats for sure.
                    Then you are in the wrong place my friend... Bonnie Hammer and crew started this mess years ago, now we have lost SG1, SGA, and now SGU. It not blame its a fact!
                    www.stitchsloft.com
                    For your out of this world prop and costume needs

sigpic
                    "THAT'S... Lt. Col, Errand Boy to you..." Lt. Col John Sheppard
                    www.scifihero.net

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch View Post
                      Then you are in the wrong place my friend... Bonnie Hammer and crew started this mess years ago, now we have lost SG1, SGA, and now SGU. It not blame its a fact!
                      Sounds like Bonnie Hammer is the one to blame.....not wrestling.
                      sigpic

Comment

There are many things that lead to the cancellation, not one thing or one person.

Comment

Working...
                        X