Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hah, I cook more than her.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
      I adopted twins, trust me, your girl is how old now, 7 or so ? My girls are both 14, The Terrible Teens, are named that for a reason
      why do you think I've sworn off having kids? my blood pressure is high enough already thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by susanne1 View Post
        To be fair, the reviews of 2020 aren't wrong.

Yep. Like oh god I have to care for this squirming bundle that caused immense pain to birth. Goodbye sleep, goodbye sanity, hello poop baths at 3 am.

It gets better/worse as they grow. Just caught my own sprog up at 1 am playing her Switch last night. After being told to go to bed at her bedtime at 9. So far she's spent £70 on DLCs for games from her christmas money.
        well if I were you....start taking away things....as is your right as her parent until she leaves the nest.....doesn't matter if she's 4 or 40....legal age of adulthood doesn't matter...if they're under your roof they follow your rules and suffer consequences if they break them....this is probably why we have so many unruly kids around nowadays.....parents don't seem to want to discipline their kids

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          Look who's talking!!
          I bet you smell like a rose after pushing cart's all day!!
          I damn well reek after doing night fill.
          (ok I probably reek all the time)
          that's why I said that...the combined stench of all of us would probably make a toxic dump and raw sewage combined smell like Chanel No. 9

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
            why do you think I've sworn off having kids? my blood pressure is high enough already thank you very much
            I swear that is not my fault!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I swear that is not my fault!!
              Yet you bring it up
              sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Its like my grandpa used to say, Men die younger to escape the nagging
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Its like my grandpa used to say, Men die younger to escape the nagging
                  Was it told to you during the bronze age?

Happy New Year everyone! We survived another year. Barely.
                  2020 so bad I wanna go back to 2007. Hey guys.
                  sigpic

Comment

*coughs on susie*

I'm legally obligated to say I was COVID positive 4 weeks ago
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      *coughs on susie*

I'm legally obligated to say I was COVID positive 4 weeks ago
                      I had it back in January, I still thank my husband for helping me through it. Oddly my mom got it, but my dad, my brother, my husband and both my daughters never got it

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I had it back in January, I still thank my husband for helping me through it. Oddly my mom got it, but my dad, my brother, my husband and both my daughters never got it
                        I still say I'm probably immune to everything....including this COVID being from the generation that drank water out of garden hoses, used those fabric towels on a roll in public restrooms and used God knows how many pay phones when I was a kid

Comment

I still say I'm probably immune to everything....including this COVID being from the generation that drank water out of garden hoses, used those fabric towels on a roll in public restrooms and used God knows how many pay phones when I was a kid
                          The strangest part is that I havent been sick with anything since last year

Comment

Got a question for you all. I know there's a thread for this, but I'm still wondering if any of you have seen the movie Greenland? I want to see it, but I'm still wondering what you all think of it? Thanks in advance!
                            Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
                            (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

Add eating dirt from the garden... hell, add eating vegetables from a garden close to a chemical plant and in the "it doesn't matter one way or another, why bother with iodine pills" radius of a nuclear research facility (I will never forget the alarm tests every first thursday of the month, like ever).

Oh yeah, I glow in the dark.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

this is such a bizarre, yet beautiful experience.

WHO WANTS THE FANTA OCTAGON.

Oh, not me, really. WAIT NO DON'T RUN INTO THE TABLE

okay,
                                Me? take over the world? of course not.

Comment

Working...
                                X