The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    Just going to go ahead and say that if someone approaches you elsewhere on the internet--tumblr especially--claiming to be someone from the cantina, don't believe it unless you have some form of proof. PH spent the last couple weeks trying to catfish me into believing cowpants was a trans woman, Jelgate was a single mother, and also created a fake profile for Col. Foley claiming he was now a trans woman.

None of these things are true. Myn and I both have cowpants' real email address and Myn knows Col.Foley on Facebook. I feel like an idiot for not checking sooner, but I actually thought that kind of behavior was going too far for PH. I know better now.
    Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    I'm confused...what this actual PH or a PH impersonator?

She was banned? I thought she just left...

Also, I couldn't help but notice that there was no denial of Jelgate's single parenthood
    I'd memory serves the Tumblr account claiming to be cow was writing a very non PG Cantina. I could believe either one knowing the two of them. Last I knew it was a temporary ban because of her interaction with Annoyed and his rabid hate.

I'm not a teacher or a retired geriatric like Annoyed. That means I have a job. Also we can all agree I'd make a terrible parent
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      What is the deal with her, anyway? We disagree on almost every possible issue, but I didn't wish to see her banned and certainly don't wish ill will on her. Is she having some sort of mental breakdown?
      I dunno, but we used to be friends so it felt like a pretty nasty thing to pull.

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
      I'm confused...what this actual PH or a PH impersonator?
      PH was impersonating cow.
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Jelgate knows
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Well, I hope she gets the help she needs.
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

That would require admitting a problem
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
              Just going to go ahead and say that if someone approaches you elsewhere on the internet--tumblr especially--claiming to be someone from the cantina, don't believe it unless you have some form of proof. PH spent the last couple weeks trying to catfish me into believing cowpants was a trans woman, Jelgate was a single mother, and also created a fake profile for Col. Foley claiming he was now a trans woman.

None of these things are true. Myn and I both have cowpants' real email address and Myn knows Col.Foley on Facebook. I feel like an idiot for not checking sooner, but I actually thought that kind of behavior was going too far for PH. I know better now.
              wow this is disturbing. I can confirm that Col. Foley is not a Trans Woman as I am close personal friends with him and that is simply not the case. Furthermore, he'd be furious if he knew she did that. *sigh* I hope she can work through this ...whatever it is she is going through. She probably needs to watch some eagle vids.
              Originally posted by jelgate
              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

That would require her to leave the victim mentality
                Jelgate is right

Comment

yeah I'm dealing with a friend right now who is trying to get out of an abusive relationship...but she plays the victim card all the time to everyone and needs to be "rescued" on a daily basis. It drives me nuts. I think there is a little bit of a two way street in some of these "abusive" relationships. If you allow it to a certain extent it will never get better.

Comment

It's easy. Call police. Problem solved.

I'll take my victory bacon
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

*eats it*

Comment

You have committed a great crime today. Its time to dust off the Glen Beck room
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                          yeah I'm dealing with a friend right now who is trying to get out of an abusive relationship...but she plays the victim card all the time to everyone and needs to be "rescued" on a daily basis. It drives me nuts. I think there is a little bit of a two way street in some of these "abusive" relationships. If you allow it to a certain extent it will never get better.
                          And if people keep "rescuing" her, she'll never get out either. I've seen this play out too many times over the years. Yes, if someone needs help getting out, offer it. But if they then go back over and over and need to be rescued over and over, it just keeps going as long as "rescues" are available.

Comment

*throws Annoyed to the wolves*

No one help him. He must rescue himself
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

I personally have a problem even asking people or friends to help me with the slightest little things, let alone being rescued.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                                I personally have a problem even asking people or friends to help me with the slightest little things, let alone being rescued.
                                I'm the same way. You must be a male squirrel.

Comment

Working...
                                X