Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post

They wont stop poking me with needles
    Yeah a lot of them are like that… I typically find other ways to get my samples though…
    Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Things that violate laws of man and science
    Only man and science? Are you feeling alright that seems a little tame?
    Last edited by Daryl Froggy; 16 April 2022, 01:10 PM. Reason: Changed a ‘,’ to a ‘m’

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy View Post
      Yeah a lot of them are like that… I typically find other ways to get my samples though…
      However Rodney, being a Cat guy, knows how to care for cats, so when the Furlings arrived at Atlantis, he was all 100% professional Cat Owner who fostered kittens and cats most of his younger days. That and he almost made Tanith do the Elevator Butt that cats dan do

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Things that violate laws of man and science
        Any other kind business is punishable by vegan burgers in the Finland room.
        sigpic

Comment

*plates up an AbominationBurger with a cool and frosty pint of brand new Swedish Potato Milk *
          sigpic

Comment

*Casually opens the doors and walks in, then pauses and glances around*

Wow. I almost don't recognize the place anymore.

*Spots the bar* On the other hand... *strolls towards the bar and hops over, grabbing a bottle*

*Wrist device beeps*

Dang it. Duty calls.

*Beams away*
            Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

HOLY SMEG!! a MYNTHRIA!! *attempts to pounce into a hug, ends up missing due to myn leaving, tackles her beer bottle anyhow* Awww, still smells like her!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

*Stumbles back in* Hey does anyone want to try this drink that I mixed using two rotating black holes? I'm thinking about calling it "Accretion Deluge."

Comment

Had cataract surgery a month ago. Had cancer surgery three weeks ago. Just finished chemo.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Laurel View Post
                    Had cataract surgery a month ago. Had cancer surgery three weeks ago. Just finished chemo.
                    Wow, I'm glad that you're still kicking.

---

So, does anyone have access to an alternate reality generator? I wanted to insert K-2 Civ Kobolds into SG-1 and my own is on the fritz.

Comment

*walks in and sits down*

wow I haven't been here in Ages
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I've been hanging around here so little lately and it seems that's true of most people as well... a pity.

Comment

Working...
                        X