The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
    WOW Muffin visited and I missed her! *eats all the bacon flavored muffins* It had to be done!
    It's not her fault you spend all your time running around the yard stashing nuts away.

Comment

Its always SQ's fault. That's the rule
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Hey even us squirrels have had to observe the social distancing rule! That has made for very interesting nut collection procedures!!
        *kicks jelgate*
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

I ate the nuts. Mostly to torture you
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Why am I not surprised??! *eats the bacon*
            Originally posted by jelgate
            This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

If squirrels eat bacon, why do they spend so much time and effort trying to get at the birdseed in the birdfeeder? Mentally deficient squirrels? Shouldn't they be camped out in front of jelgate's fridge?

Comment

SQ is not your typical squirrel. She is senile....like you
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Senility sounds like a comforting place to be right now.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                    well I think the reason why many old people who become senile/demented often get mad because they're losing the independence they've become accustomed to for much of their adult life and have to re-learn how to be dependent on others for their care again.....and wind up with no family left in close proximity who can help take care of them and often wind up relying on often lackluster "care" from whatever nursing home they were stuck in

so retirement might at first sound nice....until you start losing more and more of your faculties

anyhow....enough of this seriousness....back to the insanity that is the Cantina!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                      well I think the reason why many old people who become senile/demented often get mad because they're losing the independence they've become accustomed to for much of their adult life and have to re-learn how to be dependent on others for their care again.....and wind up with no family left in close proximity who can help take care of them and often wind up relying on often lackluster "care" from whatever nursing home they were stuck in

so retirement might at first sound nice....until you start losing more and more of your faculties

anyhow....enough of this seriousness....back to the insanity that is the Cantina!
                      Translation: You are a cog in the great machine until it spitsyou out, worn out & useless.

Comment

https://www.9news.com/article/life/a...c-27c6d77d76d4
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Ok, we have to lock SQ into her tree. Anyone know how to make a padlock out of wood?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                            Not ever something I joke about... I don't reccommend it.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Not ever something I joke about... I don't reccommend it.
                              *squishy bear hugs*

had to watch my grandma slowly decline mentally due to senility/dementia till she died in 2016

Comment

Senility is no fun.

Bacon, on the other hand...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X