Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
    and the drones that followed were destroyed
    And the data they collected was sent back to their command ship and shared in the network. The CS's obviously communicate with one another or receive orders elsewhere, or else they wouldn't be blockading every viable star in Destiny's path.

Comment

Originally posted by Shylodog View Post
      I know I answered this question, buty for some reason it wasn't posted.

The drones go after technology specifically. Scott's and Greer's radios were live, but not transmitting. The drone knew they were there, just not exactly where. Thus when Greer threw the can, the drone fired at the detected sound in that area expecting that it would be destroying the technology. Any lives lost in the process of technology destruction is simply collateral damage. As seen on the colony world, once the tech is gone, the drones don't care about people. At least for now.
      Another way of saying that is, Humans care about lives over machinery in any day-to-day situation involving peril, i am sure the Drones do in reverse, with a slight genocidal twist

N.C

Comment

Originally posted by icsteffi View Post
        Hey, would the drones go after a planet with no technology? The fact that the drone just immediately shot at the can Greer threw makes me wonder if it just goes after ANYTHING or technology stuff specifically. What if the drones came across a super non-advanced society? The sentient dinosaur things from "The Hunt", for example. Would the drones take them out?
        They are after Destiny. They'll be a mothership at each star and stargate. This isn't that hard to figure out.

Comment

Not unlike the Borg they are probably part of a collective wireless network.

Comment

the question we should be asking is how did the drones figure out that Destiny recharges in stars.
            Rewatch Ep 11.. The drones were attacking us, and we dived into a star to recharge.

The ones which followed were.. but not all followed.

Comment

Working...
            X