How much ammo did they expend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much ammo did they expend?

So how much ammo do you think they expended taking out that small drone?

lots

Comment

Since they had those magical 1000 round clips I'd say 500 rounds.

I think I could kite that thing with a single shot from a M-14 (dating myself) or a scar-h (which I've never had the pleasure or shooting).

Comment

lots, and lots

Comment

They will never run out
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

The producers had a count of all the ammo used. After Blockade they should be almost out, which is probably why the line about Brody making more was put in there.

Comment

But didn't they get a whole lot more thanks to the other Destiny? I doubt three guns taking down the drone, plus a bit of shooting in Common Descent and the Hunt took the ammo count to near zero this quickly...
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                The producers had a count of all the ammo used. After Blockade they should be almost out, which is probably why the line about Brody making more was put in there.
                I don't want to hurt your feelings, but a semitruck load of ammo is what they've fired since the first episode. Brody lacks the knowledge, tools, and materials to manufacture ammo for semiauto weapons. He may (and that's a big may) be able to manufacture servicable ammo for a revolver or bolt action rifle but that is pushing it.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                  But didn't they get a whole lot more thanks to the other Destiny? I doubt three guns taking down the drone, plus a bit of shooting in Common Descent and the Hunt took the ammo count to near zero this quickly...
                  5.56 is prettly light unless you are shooting "soft targets" (i.e. squirrels, rabbits, or people). 7.62 nato round would kite one of those with a single shot.

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
                    I don't want to hurt your feelings, but a semitruck load of ammo is what they've fired since the first episode.
                    It really hasn't. In fact there are only about ten episodes where any shots were fired at all. Given that they brought through expedition supplies, it's well within the realms of possibility that they haven't quite ran out yet.

Comment

I would of thought the ancients would have left weapons on Destiny. To have them when they arrived as planned.

Comment

I'm not so sure. Generations would have passed by time they planned to gate there, so presumably anything they left would have been thousands of years out of date. I think it makes more sense that they'd have brought that stuff with them.

Comment

What i don't get is they got all those guns and ammo in Twin Destinies. How have they managed to use it all in 3 episodes of shooting. We saw some shooting from Greer in The Hunt and some from Scott and Greer in that field in Common Descent? Yet we're almost out of ammo in Blockade?

And yet apparently people have been making ammo during this time also.

"we can have brody make more." Didn't Young say.

Comment

AL,

Originally posted by actuallyliam View Post
                            What i don't get is they got all those guns and ammo in Twin Destinies. How have they managed to use it all in 3 episodes of shooting. We saw some shooting from Greer in The Hunt and some from Scott and Greer in that field in Common Descent? Yet we're almost out of ammo in Blockade? And yet apparently people have been making ammo during this time also.

"we can have brody make more." Didn't Young say.

How does Brody accomplish this magic without the tools to machine the bullets the explosives to make the primers (precussion caps), the substances necessary to make the propellent, and the brass to make the casings?
                            All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
                              AL,

How does Brody accomplish this magic without the tools to machine the bullets the explosives to make the primers (precussion caps), the substances necessary to make the propellent, and the brass to make the casings?
                              Because Brody is the man? With his special "Brody Powers" he is able to create, at will, any and all items they need as demand arises.

/sarcasm off

Comment

Working...
                              X