Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blackluster,

Originally posted by blackluster View Post
    What Destiny needs is a good old fashioned decoy. Something that looks big and juicy enough to draw off all the drones.
    Or a weapon that packs a really big punch but doesn't draw too much power. Since projectiles seem to be effective could they produce some sort of fast moving penetrator? Then a Mass driver to fire it? It would be EM inert and the Control Ship may not see it coming.

Then Eli could take over the remaining drones and build up a fighter force for Destiny to defend against the other control ships?

Morbo,

Hence, the stasis pods.
    All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

I was thinking of just reversing course.. going back a few planets or so, to where we DID have good 'food gathering" opportunities, stay there a little while using only shuttles to gather food and water with, till we would be stocked up enough do just do that "run past the border'..

Comment

They need to recharge and the drones are blocking every star. If they went back, they'd be using power. I doubt they can even get out of the galaxy without using up their reserves.

Comment

Morbo,

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
          They need to recharge and the drones are blocking every star. If they went back, they'd be using power. I doubt they can even get out of the galaxy without using up their reserves.
          Which prompts the question about whether they are better charged than usual after refueling in the Blue supergiant.
          All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
            Morbo,

Which prompts the question about whether they are better charged than usual after refueling in the Blue supergiant.
            I would say no, since the battery capacity remains the same.
            sigpic

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

Comment

True.. but it would be interesting as heck to see Eli say something like
              "I thought we could only hold 40% max capacity? The computer is showing us now at 45%."

Comment

Kind of impossible without us having found the energy capacitors aboard Destiny.

As for Gauntlet, i think its gonna involve the Blues reappearing, or maybe some long lost colony of the Ursini show up and this massive fight ensues which makes us scream in delight until the episode ends, then we remember there is no more and we cry in dark corners ....

N.C

Comment

Working...
                X