Park's sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Park's sight

What do you think. Do you think she will be able to see again, or do you think she will be permanently blind?

( I haven't seen any sneak-peek or promo's yet though, so I don't know if i was covered in that. )

Actually she develops the ability to have tentacles come out of her eyes and attack others.

Comment

Destiny,

I think she's perminantly blind. One of the reasons I like SGU is that there is cost for their survival. Character shields exist but they are much weaker than prior iterations of Stargate.
      All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

I must say though.... the suit has some powerful gravitation magnets... It's also amazing how much will power she had to walk from the pool to the door.... blindly, mind you... while still having a tight grip on the bag of vegetation (more than likely dead vegetation now).

AND! She knew she was at the door when Eli came. Park is one awesome scientist with an awesome photographic memory of direction! =D

Comment

How many knew this was going to go bad when she asked to stay on board? (Yeah - everyone). I thought for sure she was going to die and Eli would have a new reason to hate Rush. I hope she gets her sight back - at least for the last episode.
          sigpic

Comment

I think her blindness is only temporary, although it would be a bold move to make it permanent. But, with only one episode to go, I doubt we will find out.
            sigpic

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rylor View Post
              I think her blindness is only temporary, although it would be a bold move to make it permanent. But, with only one episode to go, I doubt we will find out.
              Recovery from flash blindness only takes minutes, so we should find out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Destiny View Post
                What do you think. Do you think she will be able to see again, or do you think she will be permanently blind?

( I haven't seen any sneak-peek or promo's yet though, so I don't know if i was covered in that. )
                She becomes "Lisa Park: The Woman Without Fear." She then leaves when they find a populated planet and dresses up in leather and fights crime with Greer as her sidekick.
                "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
                - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

I think it's a temporary blind case unless her face and skins were burnt too, then it will be a permanent.

Otherwise, it's a good time to introduce a new medical solution from Novus database to link her visual nerves to a Kino remotely.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinary View Post
                    I think it's a temporary blind case unless her face and skins were burnt too, then it will be a permanent.

Otherwise, it's a good time to introduce a new medical solution from Novus database to link her visual nerves to a Kino remotely.
                    I vote for this!
                    Walking around with a kino flying around her head, some good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by The Destiny View Post

I'm assuming the plan was to have her sight restored the same time as TJ's medical problem was solved.

regards,
                      G.
                      Go for Marty...

Comment

I hope she's blind
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Now to see if Destiny has accessibility features for the blind.

Comment

To make those events have a bigger impact, I think she should remain blind.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                              Now to see if Destiny has accessibility features for the blind.
                              sadly i doubt we'll never get to find out.
                              Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              To make those events have a bigger impact, I think she should remain blind.
                              yup SGU tries to keep the realism. keeping park blind would def bring a new twist to the series
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                              X