No announcement yet.

No new crew members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I missed the part where they explained where all the Novans went, would anyone care to fill me in?

Comment

Originally posted by The Destiny View Post
      If anyone I would have wanted Jason and Ellie to stay. Ellie was cute. and Jason.. he sort of tagged along with her. What was their relation by the way? Brother-sister? dating? I assume they were in a relationship. I noticed that when the drones arrived in 'Common Descent', Jason put his arm around Ellie's waste like a protective gesture.
      going spelling Nazi on this one because I really hope no one would put his/her arm around someone's waste, word should be waist.

Comment

Originally posted by Pond Hopper View Post
        I think I missed the part where they explained where all the Novans went, would anyone care to fill me in?
        They were dropped off on the planet that the Novan ships are headed to.

Comment

Truthfully, having a ton of random "settler" people on board was done in SGA, we don't necessarily need that again, unless it's done in a totally new and interesting way.

But, in practical terms, it would have shot the budget through the roof. If SGU had been blazingly successful, we probably would have kept more Lucian and Novan faces, with some fun drama potentials there.

Comment

Ignoring real world production reality, it would have been nice to add Ellie and Jason on board Destiny. Even though they aren't steeped in technology of a higher order than their colony world (Common Descent) they have much more practical experience at growing food. They could have taken over that task or been placed in charge thereby becoming valuable members of Destiny's crew.

Shoot, Destiny just lost about 6 or 7 people in The Hunt. Young should consider that his crew count needed bumping up to an acceptable level by adding some Novans. The planet where they dropped them off at certainly had the advantage from Novus supplying technology and people for years. A doctor would have been a useful asset.

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
              going spelling Nazi on this one because I really hope no one would put his/her arm around someone's waste, word should be waist.
              woops, sorry, little mistake there. But then again English is not my first language.

Comment

I think it might have been too problematic to have any stay..

Comment

The young girl should of stayed, add a friend the same age as Chloe and have a new girl for Eli would of been nice.

Comment

Originally posted by SilenceOz View Post
                    The young girl should of stayed, add a friend the same age as Chloe and have a new girl for Eli would of been nice.
                    Meh. When all else fails, Eli's always got Barnes.

Comment

did they leave the ship already?? because they were still with everyone on the drone infested planet right?
                      I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayston View Post
                        did they leave the ship already?? because they were still with everyone on the drone infested planet right?
                        they were dropped off before that

Comment

Working...
                        X