Farscape RPG:Talyn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farscape RPG:Talyn

If anyone wishes to be a character on Moya or Talyn, PM me. The character is a person made up by yourself. You can be any species. The crew of Moya is 100 people max. The crew of Talyn is 200 people max. Storyline:Talyn has grown up and can combat a Command Carrier. Moya and Talyn have gone two separate paths in exploring the universe beyond the Known Universe. I am Talyn. Edits are forbidden
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

I am the astral chimpanzee, i drift from universe to universe solving crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
      I am the astral chimpanzee, i drift from universe to universe solving crimes.
      Fine, but next time, 'PM' me.

Oh, and you can choose your any ship rank you want.

When the crews are full, the RPG can start.
      Last edited by Bagpuss; 24 May 2011, 08:41 PM. Reason: "Bumps" merged.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Well that went well.

Comment

Hi, just wondering if you still do farscape rpgs?

Comment

No one was rly interested.

Comment

really? I know a few ppl who rp farscape all the time.

Comment

I can check if they are interested

Comment

Sure.

Comment

I got three of them that said yes, the others have not replied yet

Comment

this is the chat website we like to rp on, its really safe and private

Comment

Originally posted by Izzygirl View Post
                        http://us5.chatzy.com/36084523704949

this is the chat website we like to rp on, its really safe and private
                        IMG tags didn't work ,but the URL should show up now in the requote.
                        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Ok somehow my friend got the last chat down so I made a new one http://us7.chatzy.com/72047022384474

Comment

Working...
                          X