Drones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spaceship View Post
    Yes that is sort of the point. There was something going on there. Some power struggle. But nothing of the sort with the drones. They're all just the same lifeless machines.
    Just like the MW replicators.

Comment

You know what doesn't make sense to me is this. The drones are out to destroy all technology so whoever invented them has a thing against any civilization with technology. Yet the drones themselves are also technology. Why don't they destroy themselves?

Comment

foreign technology*

Comment

Destiny is not a military ship, it's an old rusty science ship made by a pacifist civilization. It's not surprising that drones are dangerous to Destiny.

Comment

True dat.. Heck it seems that until the Ancients encountered the wraith, they were VERY pacifistic in their ways.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
              Flawed logic. There are hundreds of drones per engagement. It's easy to win when you zerg rush your enemy. They don't have to be superior, just more numerous.
              lmao zerg rush
              Attack a planetary fortress with 200 lings. A good 150 of them will die a horrible death. However even with their small 4 dmg per attack they WILL kill it if you attack it with enough zergligns pretty fast too.
              *Drones vs Destiny

Fly in 3 Brood Lords, they will sit and shoot at the PF for much longer then the 200 zerglings would have.
              They will leave alive once the PF is dead tho.
              *Blue MS vs Destiny.

Sorry I just hadda draw out 'zerg rush;

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                If you consider Ancient level on the same level as Destiny, then I'd still treat them as inferior. Their command ship was beaten down easily by a few shots from the main cannon. What makes them dangerous is their numbers.
                Yeah their numbers but, after season 2, it was clear that there are ALOT of command ships in that galaxy, each command ship are equipped with hyperdrive, with that many of command ship, i can safely assume the creators of the drones, are as advanced or more advanced than the ancients, with that many of command ships the civilization that created them must have been a galactic empire which can span multiple galaxies. Yes any ship youve seen from SGA- AND SG1 decimates the command ship. Do you seriously believe that the race that built them have no battleship?

Comment

Depends on why they had the drones in the first place.. And i doubt they were in more than 1 galaxy.

Comment

Working...
                  X