Hiei of Alesia: The Galfann II Trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiei of Alesia: The Galfann II Trials

I'm not done with the first chapter yet, but i thought i would make this thread early so that i can get some input into what my loyal fans would like to see in this one. So far I plan on making it start with the trial that will make Hiei recount everything that he did on Galfann II. Hopefully as the story progresses you'll get a greater understanding of the Alesian justice system and Hiei himself
    sigpic
    Click the Pick for my FanFiction.net profile

Just finished the first chapter. Enjoy http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6957167/1/
    sigpic

Comment

Ok going to read it now, but what the F/@#$ happened to the other story? I liked it, reviewed it, is that story dead? or is this just... ok going to read, so had to get that off my chest

Comment

yeah, I'm waiting for Amann to catch up to the point where i left off so both stories could evolve at the same time for better continuity. He's almost there
        sigpic

Comment

For those who don't know Terrans of Sol is a reference to humans. Terran comes from the old Latin term Terra which means Earth. So a terran is an inhabitant of Earth and Sol is the latin name for our sun. So basically it translates as Inhabitants of Terra from the Sol system.
          sigpic

Comment

good to know--I sorta guessed that; they don't know Hiei is of a much older race
            If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
            [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateWatcher View Post
              good to know--I sorta guessed that; they don't know Hiei is of a much older race
              Both Hiei and Amann are Alterans (ancients) from before the wraith attack. At this point they are roughly about 17,700 years old and the story takes place about 3000 BC earth time.

In other news. Chapter 2 is finished and just waiting for the final go ahead from Amann though it should be up sometime later today. Also i figured out a sweet ending to the whole story. Unfortunately this is going to be a short fic series and probably only have 1 or 2 more chapters left.
              sigpic

Comment

Chapter 3, the final one, is done and waiting for Amann for final approval.
                sigpic

Comment

Final chapter is up and running
                  sigpic

Comment

I am heading to Europe, so Golden Dawn and Addition and all other stories are on hold until August.
                    sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

can't wait till August!!!!
                      If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                      [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Working...
                      X