Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops. Thowwy!

Comment

You weren't kidding about how addicting thunking and gimping is! LOL! I just whipped up a couple more banners, one of them at the request of a friend. I'll post them when things get good and started later. ;-)

Comment

bay your all soapy!!!

and GO lg.. I am not a gimper and not a PS I find out now..lol.. just a paintshop photo pro..????.. and if I ever learn that.. I am never going back..

glad to se lg ya got a pic. up..

I am working on a farwell pic for the flyboys.. since LJ had a bunch up.. and THEY FORGOT EVAN!!!! its like EATG all over again.. *cant breath* whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yep, I figured it out! LOL!

Here's one for you, Brn. Never could resist a man in his dress blues!

Comment

everything shep
              sigpic

Comment

Just finished a Lorne signature and then lost it due to a lock up... and I know... *scowls at self* just got done telling Sha this morning that I save more often now because of losing a sig... oops.

Recreating it now.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                  Just finished a Lorne signature and then lost it due to a lock up... and I know... *scowls at self* just got done telling Sha this morning that I save more often now because of losing a sig... oops.

Recreating it now.
                  That's rough!

Comment

I wont laugh.. power cord on docking station no working.. programs locks up all the time..

*feel your pain*

sigpic

Comment

ooooo its a double

sigpic

Comment

By the time Sha is up to see what I've done I'll be laughing at myself, but that is because by then I will have a new pretty sig done and will be able to not cry anymore.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                          ooooo its a double
                          I see a third peaking out from behind... oops wrong thread, not a flyboy.
                          sigpic

Comment

hmmm yummy pic.. I wanna play ball...

back to shep.. we play together still

sigpic

Comment

And I know it'll take a bit to get this up, but here's one that I liked. Hopefully it'll help you smile, Bay. ;-)

Comment

I'm out too tonight.. need to finish writing and get some sleep..

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X