Page 4 of 3517 FirstFirst 123456714541045041004 ... LastLast

Default Re: Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, general discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard

Default Re: Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, general discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard

new flyboy sigs loaded!!! flying proud.. YEA for the win!!!

First Lieutenant off_the_post18's Avatar

This is a Friends only banner that I am working on for my LiveJournal. I have one with text, but not sure I like it...yet. BTW- this was my 2nd attempt at using my PhotoShop software, I am still learning what all of the 1000's of buttons do!

177.. 2 half hours left.. grrrrrr may go way over 200 for these tags on ebay...

pulling out the big gun.

Quote Originally Posted by off_the_post18 View Post
    This is a Friends only banner that I am working on for my LiveJournal. I have one with text, but not sure I like it...yet. BTW- this was my 2nd attempt at using my PhotoShop software, I am still learning what all of the 1000's of buttons do!
    beautiful.. well done for your second.. i still don't know what all the buttons do on PS..

Air Force Chief of Staff bailey1ak's Avatar
    Sadly not somewhere w/ white sand and blue skies.

Quote Originally Posted by off_the_post18 View Post
    It is beautiful postie and for only the second attempt... WOW. I use Gimp myself and I don't think it has as many buttons... you go!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brneyestx View Post
    beautiful.. well done for your second.. i still don't know what all the buttons do on PS..
    Quote Originally Posted by bailey1ak View Post
    It is beautiful postie and for only the second attempt... WOW. I use Gimp myself and I don't think it has as many buttons... you go!!
    Thanks Ladies. Eventually I will get around to making sigs...and what not. Art was never really my thing. I am more of a wordsmith.

I don't know why...but the above is one of my favorite Cam shots.

177.. 2 half hours left.. grrrrrr may go way over 200 for these tags on ebay...

pulling out the big gun.
    I think my original estimation was around $150. LOL. Glad to see that there are a lot of Lorne fans out there. He is worth it.

Art was so not my thing either postie until GW, now I find the sigs addictive

hmmm speaking of works.. *cracks whip* how is the writing coming.. LADIES

with hubby out I plan to get my shep story done and off for edit so i can post soon.. time is ticking on my other project for the Con in Aug.. *sitting with postie* on saturday night if she'll let me *grins big*

Quote Originally Posted by bailey1ak View Post
    Art was so not my thing either postie until GW, now I find the sigs addictive
    http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...417-0425xe.jpg
    SHUT-UP wear did you find a pic of Shep with a naked wrist...

next to naked feet this is second HOT!! lol

with hubby out I plan to get my shep story done and off for edit so i can post soon.. time is ticking on my other project for the Con in Aug.. *sitting with postie* on saturday night if she'll let me *grins big*
    Ummm...I wrote 250 words today. I think that was good. Trying to work mostly on SPN centerpiece as my time is running out.

Sure, you can sit with me on Saturday night. It will be me, Mom, and Dianna...so there are 5 seats left (4 for whomever and 1 for the guest.) You have to promise to behave though.

Not sure how your expecting to keep her from misbehaving Postie... good luck!

Got the pic from MGM, oops on their part I guess, but yea for you Brn.

I'll be good

.. just me and Michelle.. not sure who else..*looks around* I know a few but we can sit near to eachother!!!.. do we know who the guest is???? since Ben is doing breakfast and Joe is on Sunday. I have my *fingers crossed* Kavan does Saturday night ... that would be TOPS!

That would make for some awesome pics.

Page 4 of 3517 FirstFirst 123456714541045041004 ... LastLast