No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

This thread is for thunking, shipping and discussing the awesomeness that is Evan Lorne, Cam Mitchell, John Sheppard and Jack O'Neill - why thunk on four+ separate threads when we can post here?!

Pics, links to good fanfics, fav ships, comments on episodes, your latest signature, questions, the latest on Kavan/Ben/Joe/RDA are all welcome.

Moderator Thread Note to ALL :
    Max file size PER image =100kb,whether in pic/.gif form.
    Maximum width 700 pixels or less.
    Posts containing violations are subject to deletion,and repeated violations will result in further moderator actions .
    Last edited by ShaViva; 24 March 2012, 03:09 PM. Reason: officially adding in Jack into the title
    sigpic

How fun is this! Team Flyboy strikes.

sigpic

Comment

It is fun!! But you know what this means ... I'm gonna need more pics!!

Last edited by ShaViva; 09 May 2011, 02:54 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

And possibly more time.

sigpic

Comment

Holy cow girl, it is late where you are, (just checked my handy-dandy phone).

sigpic

Comment

I know - I am insane ... a fact that will occur to me at about 3pm when I start looking at the floor under my desk as a comfy place for a nap ... I'm up late probably because I don't want to go to work tomorrow ... there is a strange logic in that somewhere

NICE Cam pic! I'm definitely suited for Cam thunking too!!

Last edited by ShaViva; 09 May 2011, 02:55 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Makes perfect sense to me... don't want the weekend to end.

sigpic

Comment

I don't ... you were right - I definitely need more time. In the absense of that I'll just have more Lorne. I capped some nice Shep pics earlier but haven't loaded them into PB yet - and all BEFORE I knew we were going to have this shiny new thread to play in. Clever me!!!

Last edited by ShaViva; 09 May 2011, 02:57 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Wonder what time the art reveal will be? Will have to post the Team flyboy sigs here once we have finished. You'll have fun things to look at and catch up on tomorrow.

sigpic

Comment

Scary, but prepared. This will be fun because despite the time difference, we can leave love in here and know that it will get viewed later.

sigpic

Comment

Definitely gives me something to look forward to - the first place I look when I log on at night is the Lorne thread - now I'll look here instead

*sighs* I guess I should give in and go to bed ... Lorne's looking at me with that stern look *laughs*. Will have to wait for Brn to find us (I sent her a link too) but I'm keen on deciding a rewatching strategy. I've let it go too long without watching a single SG episode - longer than since the movie I think. I can't remember what Shep sounds like which is a problem if I'm going to write him doing anything!

Last edited by ShaViva; 09 May 2011, 03:01 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

*when I cap I have the sound off and skip to the good bits *

Last edited by ShaViva; 09 May 2011, 03:03 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

*Scrounges at the bottom of PB to find this ...*

I do have better, promise!
                          sigpic

Comment

Perfect - I have put off rewatching for a very long time because of an over dose when I first got the DVD's. Wanted to put enough distance in that I'd be able to enjoy them. It'd be great fun to rewatch with you and post pics and fics and art for the eps.

Goodnight girlie... sleep well.
                            sigpic

Comment

We'll have to post a few picks of the original flyboy (O'Neill) when we watch SG-1's early episodes
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X