Supernatural Season 7 Spoiler Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    It has been encountered several times over the course of this show where ghosts were linked to objects they once possessed.
    And there was the Hookman whose sythe was the link that kept him Earthbound.

Then there are the ones who have unfinished business... or seek revenge.

I'm also thinking that as Bobby was given the choice by the Reaper... the usual rules may not apply. He is a bit of a special case.
    sigpic

Comment

Supernatural's Jim Beaver on Bobby's Ghost Powers and Taking the Fight to Dick Roman

http://tvline.com/2012/04/20/superna...eaver-preview/
      sigpic

Comment

WE GOT RENEWED! It's finally official!! There will be a Supernatural Season 8!!

http://www.winchesterbros.com/site/i...tural-and90210
        The cake is a lie!

Comment

That is such great news. The Leviathans have become a great nemesis. I really hope the struggle with them continues into next season.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Okay, just got through reading my copy of the latest issue of TV Guide and there is a preview of the season finale "Survival Of The Fittest".

Thought I'd share it with y'all...

Winchester Brothers in Arms
            After a season of gut-wrenching losses, it's time for some vengeance, Winchester style. As Supernatural's Season 7 finale opens, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) believe they possess the one weapon to destroy Dick Roman, the leader of the Leviathans. In the process of taking over the planet in the guise of a human business tycoon, the man-eating monster killed their surrogate father, Bobby Singer (Jim Beaver), earlier this season. Big mistake.

Upon receiving aid from the new Prophet, teen genius Kevin (Osric Chau), the brothers set out to track down Roman - no easy feat. "The Boys will have only one shot to kill him," says exec producer Sera Gamble. Along the way they'll encounter past friends and foes, including onetime angel ally Castiel (Misha Collins), demon Meg (Rachel Miner) and Crowley, King of Hell (Mark A. Sheppard).

Who will help and who will hinder their quest? And will Bobby make another spectral appearance? Gamble won't say, but she promises that the bond between Dean and Sam will deepen. "After [years] of extreme physical and psychological torture, they finally realize they're doing the best they can,"she says. "They're a team, and that's the place we are happy to get them to again - which is a nice place to leave them."

I cannot wait to see this episode!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

So I have a theory, and I figure since this is the spoiler thread I don't actually need tags...and esp. since it's not a spoiler yet, just speculation. But do the boys (or at least one of them) end up IN Purgatory?
              sigpic
              Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
              --Angels in America

Comment

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
                so i have a theory, and i figure since this is the spoiler thread i don't actually need tags...and esp. Since it's not a spoiler yet, just speculation. But do the boys (or at least one of them) end up in purgatory?
                yes!!!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

God I love being right! I could write this stuff....(oh wait, I do...I just don't get paid for it).
                  sigpic
                  --Angels in America

Comment

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
                    god i love being right! I could write this stuff....(oh wait, i do...i just don't get paid for it).
                    lol!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Well, isn't that a bit of "what happens to the cop when he goes to prison". On the bright side, Bobby should be there too...and maybe Annie since they were technically 'monsters' by the time they were put down. Three hunters and an angel walk into Purgatory...sounds like a bad joke...
                      sigpic
                      --Angels in America

Comment

After that finale, I can't wait to see what is in store for our Winchesters next season.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                        X