• Show
Clear All

how did you feel about this?

http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/File:..._by_Marcel.jpg

really pissed me off.
    sigpic

How dare they!

Comment

It's just retarded on so many levels. Even if you can justify the ridiculously huge advertisement, they couldn't have picked a worse time to stick it up there.

Comment

Why is that?

Ok so we have quantum kitchen showing a scene from Common decent where the drones blow up the comm tower in that camp.
        I see nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          Why is that?

Ok so we have quantum kitchen showing a scene from Common decent where the drones blow up the comm tower in that camp.
          I see nothing wrong with that.
          I think the problem is, is that the ad is so big. I don't know, I just felt that i should be angry, not sure what is wrong with it myself.

Comment

it lasted what, 3-5 seconds?

perhaps not the most inspired product placement of all time, but the end of the world, i hope not.
            Cantina Petition for Perma-sticky (or own subforum)

Comment

WTF? Like really right now? During an intense fight moment? Way over the top with the ADs! I would have been pissed if it got in the way of the stargate being destroyed! Makes me mad just thinking about it.
              sigpic
              LordRush - "Battle stations!" "Marines, Kree!"

Comment

Not as made as the severe thunder storm warning that happened during the last episode for me. Three minutes lost.

Comment

I guess I've just gotten used to that sort of stuff. But then again I generally "watch" TV from the room over by audio only. Granted that most of TV is reruns, so am I really missing anything if I have pretty good retention to start with?

Comment

With me, mostly those warnings, just cut part of the screen. Though that "Presidential renouncement Sunday evening, cut off 20 min of CSI Miami

Comment

Working...
                    X