Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were given the chance to be a member of Destiny's crew, would you take it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you were given the chance to be a member of Destiny's crew, would you take it?

If you were given a choice to be a member of Destiny's crew would you take it?

Yes or No and why.

I would because I think it would be cool to be part of something like that even if it was a one way trip.
    Yes
    75.36%
    No
    24.64%

yep, be nice to get off earth for a bit.

also it would be good if you can get a mod to add a poll
    Cantina Petition for Perma-sticky (or own subforum)

Comment

i would join destiny in a heatbeat. i have nothing worth living for on earth. this is assuming my family would be getting some money from the air force like Eli's mother.
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Keeper View Post
        yep, be nice to get off earth for a bit.

I reported my post after I made the thread for them to make one, tick tock.

Comment

i dont know, destiny is cool and all but there seems to be much soapy drama you have to go through before getting into the cool stuff. lol
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keeper View Post
            the poll has been made

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
              i dont know, destiny is cool and all but there seems to be much soapy drama you have to go through before getting into the cool stuff. lol
              should suit you fine then
              Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
              the poll has been made
              fantastic

Comment

i want to bring destiny to earth and use it to blow up atlantis. symbolic no? and then have syfy shoot down destiny.
                sigpic

Comment

Basically.... um.... HELL TO THE YES!!! Granted the only way I would be able to see my family and few friends would be via another person's body but still, the chance to get to see what so many people dream about doing, exploring worlds on the other side of the known.. or unknown universe! That would be AMAZING!!!

Comment

Rush wont let me near the controls. damn!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Nope, I prefer life on Earth. Now, would I use the communication stones to visit Destiny? Sure! I just can't imagine leaving Earth behind forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                        Nope, I prefer life on Earth. Now, would I use the communication stones to visit Destiny? Sure! I just can't imagine leaving Earth behind forever.
                        dude dont you want to dedicate your life for science??? what will you be doin on earth thats so important?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                          dude dont you want to dedicate your life for science??? what will you be doin on earth thats so important?
                          who said anything about science?

and tbh, for people who wouldn't want to leave - i understand. home is home, everything you know is on earth.

Comment

Of course. Being on a spaceship is one of my goals in life.
                            sigpic

Comment

My family and friends for one. Thier of plenty of scientific avenues to try out on the planet.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X