What does Rush want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
    Also in LOST the characters kept nagging the ones who knew things all the time
    I genuinely laughed out loud at that. No they didn't. If just once during season three they had stopped to ask Juliet anything the plot would've gone different.

Comment

Originally posted by pbellosom View Post
      I genuinely laughed out loud at that. No they didn't. If just once during season three they had stopped to ask Juliet anything the plot would've gone different.
      they did in season 4, 5 and the rest. They were very inquisitive, it was part of the drama. The idea that they needed to know why all this was happening to them and the "major players" always held on to their secrets and they all had ulterior motives., their excuse was that Jack/Swayer wouldn't be able to grasp it all and would only confuse them more or they didn't need to know it was better that way for them. There were a number of excuses, you could buy it but in SGU I dont understand why they don't interrogate Rush.
      sigpic

Comment

... in SGU I dont understand why they don't interrogate Rush.
        They fear his withering sarcasm.

regards,
        G.
        Go for Marty...

Comment

Perhaps rush hopes there IS some way to play with time.. so he can go back and help his wife..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            Perhaps rush hopes there IS some way to play with time.. so he can go back and help his wife..
            that's so season 1, its season 2 now and its Amanda he wants

Comment

The big question I have always had is this: when the heck is the "mission" going to end? (other than in another two episodes. )

Has there ever been any indication that the "mission" would be completed in the next couple of years, or even in the lifetime of anyone currently on the crew? If the mission is supposed to take another X millions of years, then without a constant, reliable connection between Destiny and constant re-supply from Earth I'd say they're crazy to go on.

regards,
              G.

Well here are my thoughts on this.Since the Tauri always seem to hasten things with their presence then i would say the mission would be over soon.(SGA'S Epiphany ;those people were there for years then Sheppard shows up and within 6 months they ascend..............look at how many times stuff happened as soon as SG1 stepped foot on the planet...........look how quickly Novus started to fall apart as soon as they showed up.

Rush knew that the 9th chevron held mysteries but i think his ultmate goal is ascension.Yes Keb exists but with no oma desala .......in ''Time'' Rush was telling Eli about ascension and saying although they might not be able to ascend he wants to learn as much as he could before death.Might get this wrong but he asked Eli wat was he doing with the little time he was given to exist in this form........if Rush ever ascends the ascended beings are gonna be in so much trouble.lol.

Comment

Originally posted by caribsci View Post
                Yes Keb exists but with no oma desala ....
                oma herself may or may not have been there - i don't believe she was ever killed off at any point, just left off to the side somewhere. even if she wasn't hanging around kheb all the time, she had enough little minions to do the work for her - they were there even when she was, and with the abydos ascension she did, she's got even more if they're all trained up right
                Cantina Petition for Perma-sticky (or own subforum)

Comment

What does Rush want?

.....pie....

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                    that's so season 1, its season 2 now and its Amanda he wants
                    what baloney! he doesnt even like amanda, he just felt sorry for her or at best close to her enough because shes the only one who understands him, doesnt mean he loves her more than his wife.
                    sigpic

Comment

what baloney! he doesnt even like amanda, he just felt sorry for her or at best close to her enough because shes the only one who understands him, doesnt mean he loves her more than his wife.
                      however, with his wife dead, he'll take what he can get.

AND she'll devote herself to the mission just because he wants it - he doesn't even have to work for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Keeper View Post
                        oma herself may or may not have been there - i don't believe she was ever killed off at any point, just left off to the side somewhere. even if she wasn't hanging around kheb all the time, she had enough little minions to do the work for her - they were there even when she was, and with the abydos ascension she did, she's got even more if they're all trained up right
                        Oma is stuck in an eternal battle with Anubis.

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                          Oma is stuck in an eternal battle with Anubis.
                          bah, forgot they never entirely resolved that fight. it's not as if anubis is even on the same level as her - he's half-ascended, at least somewhat younger... blasted ancients.

Comment

We need a tag match.
                            Anubis and Adria against Oma and morgan!

Comment

I think he just wants some coffee
                              sigpic
                              LordRush - "Battle stations!" "Marines, Kree!"

Comment

Working...
                              X