Epilogue RP (Role Play) Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epilogue RP (Role Play) Idea

After watching the latest episode and everyone's (almost) positive review on it, I was thinking about starting up an RP (role play), based on the people of Novus. Now I've looked on here and I have seen only one Universe RP (Stargate New Seasons: Destiny) going on in this forum. So, I think it would probably be a pretty cool idea to do something like that.

As for ideas, I was thinking about doing it after the members of the Destiny expedition have kids, grandkids, etc. This way we can have more diverse characters (people can create their own characters), along with having some of the members of the expedition still alive, old, but alive. I'm also thinking about making things a bit non-cannonical (such as TJ still being alive and not having ALS). As well has having non-cannoning couples (i.e. Chloe and Eli, TJ and Varro, Scott and James, etc). However, that's still up in the air. Then if the RP goes well, we can have it go towards the modern day. What do you guys think? Feedback? Anyone interested? (Note: This hasn't actually started up yet. If enough people are interested, a new thread will be posted.)
    sigpic

Please be sure to read and follow the RPG instructions located in this folder

Thanks and good luck with a new game
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

You mean live through the entire history of Novus(I have a very good idea how Futura started)?
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Oh, and the idea is awesome. I'm in.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
          You mean live through the entire history of Novus(I have a very good idea how Futura started)?
          Yeah, basically. Now we gotta get more people interested and willing to do this. Have any ideas?
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah. I'll be back.

Comment

-blinks, is confused- Huh?
              sigpic

Comment

I just told a few people about the Idea. I'll go find more people.

Comment

Ideas about the history:Let's start with the crew of Destiny and slowly go to new generations.

Comment

Let's wait and see if anybody else joins before we start talking ideas and what not.
                    sigpic

Comment

im in. sounds like an interesting idea.

Comment

Welcome aboard. That's 3 people total (myself included), that's interested. Let's see if we can get a couple more people interested before we start talking details and what not.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RoK View Post
                          Welcome aboard. That's 3 people total (myself included), that's interested. Let's see if we can get a couple more people interested before we start talking details and what not.
                          4 people, I hope.

Comment

i posted a link to this on the "you know your stargate fan when" thread, hopefully that will get more people interested.

try posting links to it around gateworld and hope people will follow.

Comment

Originally posted by timstro59 View Post
                              i posted a link to this on the "you know your stargate fan when" thread, hopefully that will get more people interested.

try posting links to it around gateworld and hope people will follow.
                              That's not a bad idea...

Comment

Working...
                              X