problem in the epsiode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KEK View Post
    I think we've already established that being a lesbian neither stops you from getting pregnant, nor stops you wanting to.
    This is true!
    sigpic

Comment

im saying she willingly chose not to because shes still loyal to that other lesbian on earth who is her soul mate which is kinda wierd seeing they went 2 thousand years in the past meaning she wasnt born yet
      sigpicWELCOME TO END OF THE WORLD.....IM AM OZZYMANDIAS KING OF KINGS LOOK UPON MY WORKS YE MIGHTY AND DESPAIR

Comment

Originally posted by Yipikyyaysupremecommanderthor View Post
        im saying she willingly chose not to because shes still loyal to that other lesbian on earth who is her soul mate which is kinda wierd seeing they went 2 thousand years in the past meaning she wasnt born yet
        I agree. Could you please use punctuation in the future? That was difficult to read.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yipikyyaysupremecommanderthor View Post
          however, she's been dating on novus. that means that - even though she HAS met her soulmate in her past (which is 2000 years in the future) she's also open-minded about spending time with other people.

also, if some form of IVF or something is developed, there's no issue at all with staying faithful.
          Cantina Petition for Perma-sticky (or own subforum)

Comment

Working...
          X