Distance between Destiny and seed ships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Distance between Destiny and seed ships

I was wondering is the seed ships 2000 years ahead of Destiny?

The reason I came to that conclusion is base on Common Descent and Epilogue.

In those two episodes it indicates the crew of Destiny was send back 2000 years in the past and to the closest Stargate, this should mean that the Stargate is present 2000 years ago and was place there by the seed ships thus indicating that the seed ships was launch 2000 years ahead of Destiny.

Seems odd any comments?

possible plot hole

Comment

The seed ship probably dont stay in systems for anywhere near the same amount of time as destiny, they will probably enter, scan, drop the gate, move on, occasionally maybe mining some more naquadah from asteroids or such, and they probs recharge as they enter solar systems, to keep their power up, so may run at better efficiency between galaxys. Which i think could easily increase the distance between them and destiny
      sigpic
      THERE IS NO MORE POWER!!

Comment

Since i feel a lot of the distance we have 'gotten behind' the seed ships, are as a result of our condition.

Comment

Unless the seed ships are a lot faster than Destiny then it makes sense that they'd be sent out a hell of a long time before Destiny was.

Comment

Since unlike destiny they don't have any visible weaponry, nor seemed to be made for habitation, they can devote more energy to engines and gate building.. so to me that would indicate they should be faster..

Comment

Working...
            X