I'm wondering...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm wondering...

...and this is for pure speculation here, but what if there was a 1 second break or even a .5 second break in between the evacuees. I don't think there was even a 3 second delay between Telford and the group, so I was wondering if everyone even made it to Novus. How many times did the event horizon fluctuate?

Is it possible that some got slung further back in time? Or maybe even forward in time (although I guess the flare would have to have been on the other side of the sun or somesuch)?

Was just a ponderance, but feel free to discuss!

well, i dont believe it's happened before but thats not to say it couldn't ever happen. would be interesting to see a wormhole jumping back and forth in time from gate to gate kind of like a broken power wire. what are you thinking as far as repercussions?

Comment

If I remember right, Telford went through, and that when the worm fluctuated and that when the worm hole switch through to Novas, after the first flicker Rush, by this stage already several steps ahead of Eli manage to stabilise the Wormhole and allowed the crew to evacuate.

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
        well, i dont believe it's happened before but thats not to say it couldn't ever happen. would be interesting to see a wormhole jumping back and forth in time from gate to gate kind of like a broken power wire. what are you thinking as far as repercussions?
        I hadn't really thought that far in advance. However since Eli was one of the last to go through it was his group what made it to Novus. So if the EH did fluctuate during the exodus, then possibly some went back further than 2000 years, or maybe went 2000 years into the future. But that would also make the original gene pool smaller than the 80ish souls we've been discussing, so that would make for even greater issues.

I know it probably didn't happen, but it would just seem interesting to me.

Comment

Probably those that went just as the wormhole jumped, died.
          sigpic
          - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Working...
          X