Drones and Smurfs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drones and Smurfs

Has anyone considered the blueberries has gotten themselves crosswise with the destiny crew a loooooooooong time ago. The drones being created by the Novus people (I blame the rushians) would be pretty typical for scifi (you see you create). It might explain their obsession with Destiny.

I very much doubt that. From what we've seen they're trying to flat out destroy Destiny whenever they get a chance. That wouldn't be what the Rushians would want, although perhaps the Elians might want that .

The alternate timeline (well not really alternate but how else to describe them...) crew did have knowledge of the clones since the alternate timeline started after first contact with them, but all indications are that the descendants have no idea what the drones are at all. Besides their society looked to be somewhat on par with real life earth, i.e. advanced but barely spaceworthy (I got the impression they sent out their expeditions through the stargate only).
    I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Working...
    X