This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU Cancellation

Ok, I just gotta get this out here, SGU being cancelled really pisses me off. I agree, Universe had a slow start in the first season but it has made a huge progression and I think the entire second season has been great! It has gotten better with every episode and has turned in to an amazing show! I wish there was some way to finish the story. I want to know whats gonna happen. The possibilities with this show are endless. I believe if they would continue the show, they would have great success. Also, I believe if they had not announced at Christmas time that the show would be cancelled, then the number of viewers would not have dropped so much. Gosh I want this to continue!
    sigpic

Agreed. I was really saddened to hear it was canceled, too. The entertainment industry just seems too volatile anymore with their ratings computations, etc. and I'm just getting so very tired of getting hooked on shows just to see them canceled.
    Last edited by themyst; 23 April 2011, 06:19 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Yeah, SGU went through the roof in season 2.5

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

Originally posted by FoX-1028 View Post
        Yeah, SGU went through the roof in season 2.5
        matter of opnion i think the series has been brilliant since the moment scott fell out of the gate
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I think the show started out brilliant and became average. Really disappointed in 2.5 for the most part. Season 1 will always be my favorite. You people have proven that all you want is explosions - cause 2.5 has plenty.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            matter of opnion i think the series has been brilliant since the moment scott fell out of the gate
            Very well put, I agree.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by dacooker
            The ships named Destiny for a reason....three years my friend, three years....

Comment

I do agree that it was brilliant. I meant it was somewhat slow on making a full connection to the rest of the series. I believe they have done a great job of connecting it to the rest of stargate, as well as make it it's own show. It has been great from day 1, and it has only gotten better and better
              sigpic

Comment

in my opinion the show has been really bad except for the last two episodes which were extremely good. Originally i didnt care that SGU was canceled but the last few weeks have changed my mind drastically. With the last two episodes based on exploration i see the potential that this show has and wish desperately that it could continue.

Comment

I'm with ya brother. It is just a shame it lost so many of its viewers after its rather mediocre - to say the least - beginning. Maybe some of these people will pick it up on dvd cheap down the road and at least get to enjoy what the story could have become. I know it is too late for this to do any good as far as future movies and such, but as some of the stargate fans from sg1 and sga didn't like it in season 1 for varying reasons, I think a lot of them would enjoy it in season 2, so at least they would get 1 more good season of a stargate show to take them out.

Comment

this is bull the show is great why would they cancel i understand the 1st season wasn't that great but that no reason to cancel it

Comment

For me, it was the moment... well, the first seconds. The music was just superb and the rest what happened just glued me to the screen.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok, SGU just keeps getting better and better!! Now I am utterly pissed that it's cancelled!
                        sigpic

Comment

I think we need a support group.

Comment

What are we going to do? I need my
                            sigpic
                            LordRush - "Battle stations!" "Marines, Kree!"

Comment

i'm really thinking that SGU is becoming the next Firefly. i dont know about you guys, but i feel like I got flat out robbed in that kind of way.

Comment

Working...
                              X